• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane2
    started a topic How to Convert to a Main Site Login

How to Convert to a Main Site Login

Hello players,

R2 offers a variety of log in methods, including Google+, Facebook, Yahoo, and Live. Sometimes these methods experience issues through the third party that provides them, resulting in not being able to log in.

R2 also offers a way to convert to a main site login, which replaces the log in through the third party.

To convert from a third party log in to a main site login when you can log in:
    1. Log in normally at https://www.r2games.com
    2. Go to https://www.r2games.com/user
    3. Under Security Center, click Change next to Password
    4. Enter a password in the New Password box, Confirm New Password, leave Old Password empty. Click OK
    5. Once new password is set, click Verify next to Email Address to update the account email
    6. Log in with the verified email address and the new password. You will no longer use the third party log in

To convert from a third party log in to a main site login when you cannot log in:

Step 1: Reset the password
    1. Visit https://www.r2games.com
    2. Click Login
    3. Click Forgot Password?
    4. Enter the email address for your third party log in
    5. Check the email, including the spam folder, for that email account
    6. Follow the instructions in the email
    7. Log in with the email address and password. Make sure to verify the email address on your /user page once logged in.

Step 2: Send in a ticket for assistance
    1. Visit https://www.r2games.com/support
    2. Fill in the form, and in the message portion, specify that you want to convert to a main site log in, and include the following information about your account:
    email address
    game, character, server
    receipt from a recent purchase (state none if no purchases)
    country or IP address of account creation
    when account was created (approximate is okay)
    3. Follow instructions in the ticket response
    4. Once told you have been converted, the log in will be the email address and password provided. Make sure to verify the email address and change the password on your /user page once logged in.

If you experience any issues with these instructions, please contact a forum moderator.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-02-2020, 05:43 PM.

• CasperKnight
    replied
    If you're a wartune player, you have to sit sweetly like a cat

Leave a comment:

• Jessenia Young
    replied
    How could r2 restore the game as they can't get the license?By hijacking the servers and stealing all the codes and datas? Looks like it won't happen. So they started transfer users to another game! Give our time and money back!

Leave a comment:

• Kildar664767
    replied
    I've played this game for 8 years and this is the last straw. You have lost me as a customer. I think this was planned as just before this happened they ask for email verification. This whole thing stinks.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    If you're a wartune player, you're going to have to sit tight and wait until things get sorted.

Leave a comment:

• danjayollie
    replied
    step1 does not work step 2 does not work memory lane says send in ticket to support..... follow instructions in email this is response i got from r2 games support still cant log in

support email <support@r2games.com.hk>
    Mon 05/10/2020 23:44
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    To:
    • You

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please DO NOT trust any info or links provided outside from our official website, as it may expose your account and other virtual properties to the risk of theft or loss.

We suggest all players must protect their personal information from the risk of exposure of any form. Our team will collect necessary info and conduct a positive discussion with 7 Road in order to protect the rights and interests of all our players and ensure the order of the game will be restored under appropriate legal means.

Our team is aware that some players have already clicked through or done the procedure of transferring. We are working on things how to get this sorted. Please continue to wait for further official news. As soon as we have updates, we will make sure to keep you posted.

We are aiming to restore operation of the game as quickly as possible, thank you for standing by during this difficult times.

For more information please head over to our official forum post or Facebook page; https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...news-events-aa
    https://www.facebook.com/Wartune-Com...8780457257392/

-The R2Games Team

ref:_00D2v2J3oh._5002v2rwYKo:ref

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by danjayollie View Post
    congrats r2 rocks followed instruction that dont work now my paswords totally ****** up... total ***** joke now .....
    Once again, please contact R2 support at www.r2games.com/support. If you are unable to send a ticket this way, please email customer.service@r2games.com, and include your game, character, server and a full description of what happened so you can be assisted.

Leave a comment:

• danjayollie
    replied
    congrats r2 rocks followed instruction that dont work now my paswords totally ****** up... total ***** joke now .....

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by danjayollie View Post
    step 1 or 2 does not work now stating verification codes are incorrect ? authentication codes incorrect
    what a joke
    Please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support

Leave a comment:

• danjayollie
    replied
    step 1 or 2 does not work now stating verification codes are incorrect ? authentication codes incorrect
    what a joke

Leave a comment:

• danjayollie
    replied
    step 1 or 2 does not sork now stating verification codes are incorrect ?
    what a joke

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by love_me927 View Post
    how to log again to my character server 655 r2games
    Our servers are currently still down. Please read the sticky threads at the top of the Wartune News and Events forum.

Leave a comment:

• danjayollie
    replied
    step 1 DOES NOT WORK STATES INVALID PARAMETERS.

Leave a comment:

• love_me927
    replied
    how to log again to my character server 655 r2games

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R2116258793 View Post
    now I'm hearing that Yahoo logins aren't working (not my problem personally but it screwed up the top CSC team of DP's Sever 59).
    That's covered in this announcement: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...nt-login-issue

Leave a comment:

Working...
X