Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legend Knight Servers Shutting Down

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Legend Knight Servers Shutting Down

Legend Knight will officially shutdown at 00:00 January 29th, 2018 (PST). Players will not be able to recharge after 00:00 PST, January 17th, 2018. At the same time, compensation will be issued to all servers.

Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

how can you say officially shutting down then say compensation on all servers? why is it closing? what happens to all the money each of us have spent? omg r2games have closed so many games over the last 5 years with no real reason given" just a damn message kiss my *** catch you up suckers"

Comment

How will we be compensated? I want my money back.

Comment

This is really sad to hear about server shutdown

Comment

compensation, 1 year of playing and u guys screwed us...what kind of compensation or is it just words of emptiness... u better compensate us

Comment

Transfer at least our characters to the official game!!!! this is insane ,i spent money and 1 year of my life ,how you just close the game so easily??????

Comment

Can you give us a clear excuse,what will happened with our characters and the money we spent in the game?why you just not transfer us to the official game is it so diffucult to you?We are waiting for an answer!Thank you.
              Last edited by R211054403; 01-21-2018, 02:44 AM.

Comment

And the next one in the row. It joins the big graveyard where Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable and Broken Realm already have their stone there.
                However, it seems they are not totally buried, as the R2 client still displays monkey king online and even broken realm. The client even highly recommend them. Spooky.

Comment

very difficult to file ticket for compensation when support doesn't even show Legend Knight,

Comment

so now i spent money on lk for a couple years and this is what i get for it?

Comment

why don't you move our toons to the real game so we don't lose all we spent to play and to give you your jobs or is this how you treat players who spend cash?

Comment

submitted a ticket best I could - no response 5 days later,Thanks alot.

Comment

ok where is our compensation???? we payed money to play... its different if we quit but u guys just shut us down.... u better start paying up

Comment

lets see how the laws will apply to this situation about our comp will be talking to a attorney troday

Comment

ok its 2 days after shut down and u guys are pulling our legs...not even a message telling us nothing + yr so called compensation is fake.....thanks alot..

Comment

Working...
                              X