This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Forum Moderation Application Open for Select Games

Interested in joining a team dedicated to helping fellow players? Consider becoming a Forum Moderator!

Currently seeking moderators for:
    Dragon Awaken
    Eternal Fury
    League of Angels
    League of Angels II
    League of Angels III
    Wartune
    Wartune Reborn
    Omega Zodiac
    The Third Age

Click here to go to the application: R2Games Forum Moderation Application

Requirements
    Must be 18+
    Must be fluent in English
    Must be available on a daily basis
    Must be able to download and use a specific program to communicate with the team

Note: Offer to join the moderation team is conditional pending an interview.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-23-2019, 04:56 AM.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

hello this my first time entering the STORMTHRONE..it's telling me to input my serve number..I don't have a serve number yet..how can I get one so i can login to start playing?

Comment

hello it's me again; im having trouble starting the game...what is this serve number about? i need to go in the game to get a serve number its not letting me go in unless i input a serve number which I do not have..how do i get one?

Comment

Originally posted by lilshawty3536lj View Post
        hello it's me again; im having trouble starting the game...what is this serve number about? i need to go in the game to get a serve number its not letting me go in unless i input a serve number which I do not have..how do i get one?
        Sorry to inform you, Stormthrone closed a couple years ago.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i installed adobe player but still i cant play lunaria story its always like this
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lexmia View Post
            i installed adobe player but still i cant play lunaria story its always like this
            I'm sorry to inform you that Lunaria Story closed down in February.

Comment

Joining the moderator team was a very good process MemoryLane is a very good teacher so dont be shy to apply and be apart off the moderator team

Comment

Hello ! On the official Stormthrone website, they are looking for translators, does that mean the game comes back?

Comment

Originally posted by R294644313 View Post
                  Hello ! On the official Stormthrone website, they are looking for translators, does that mean the game comes back?
                  No. We will not be getting that game back.

Comment

Working...
                  X