Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

R2Games Forum Moderation Application Open for Select Games

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2Games Forum Moderation Application Open for Select Games

Interested in joining a team dedicated to helping fellow players? Consider becoming a Forum Moderator!

Currently seeking moderators for:
    Dragon Awaken
    League of Angels
    League of Angels II
    League of Angels III
    Wartune
    Wartune Reborn
    Omega Zodiac

Click here to go to the application: R2Games Forum Moderation Application

Requirements
    Must be 18+
    Must be fluent in English
    Must be available on a daily basis
    Must be able to download and use a specific program to communicate with the team

Note: Offer to join the moderation team is conditional pending an interview.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-02-2019, 04:19 AM.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

hello this my first time entering the STORMTHRONE..it's telling me to input my serve number..I don't have a serve number yet..how can I get one so i can login to start playing?

Comment

hello it's me again; im having trouble starting the game...what is this serve number about? i need to go in the game to get a serve number its not letting me go in unless i input a serve number which I do not have..how do i get one?

Comment

Originally posted by lilshawty3536lj View Post
        hello it's me again; im having trouble starting the game...what is this serve number about? i need to go in the game to get a serve number its not letting me go in unless i input a serve number which I do not have..how do i get one?
        Sorry to inform you, Stormthrone closed a couple years ago.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

i installed adobe player but still i cant play lunaria story its always like this
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lexmia View Post
            i installed adobe player but still i cant play lunaria story its always like this
            I'm sorry to inform you that Lunaria Story closed down in February.

Comment

Joining the moderator team was a very good process MemoryLane is a very good teacher so dont be shy to apply and be apart off the moderator team

Comment

Working...
              X