• Time
  • Show
Clear All

its n0t w0rking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    plz d0 s0mthing t0 fix this..,

Comment

i need work that is bad guys , i no have time lol

Comment

today is registragion for heroic battle and we miss it...

Comment

2 h need function that is .......

Comment

everyone grows well, can play... I can not play because I was lucky to make the account through facebook,
            that's not fair, I donated a lot in your game,
            and why miss the 1st place in the game , I wish the safie problem solved as soon as possible, in 3 hours I go to work, I don't have time to go in, others are working , I have every right to be nervous because nothing has been said about what I want to do,
            you had to say before you open it that there will be problems if we connect with facebook,
            you did not say anything, I wait for the answer when it will work, I hope as soon as possible, I have 3 hours to collect what I had??????

Comment

if I lose something in the game, I want them through messages, it's not my fault that it doesn't work

Comment

plz t0 all admins in r2games fix this pr0blem s0 i can play with my character..

Comment

this only works if you have a direct r2games account - this i have tried on a r2 account and FB - IT DOES NOT WORK

Comment

Got it back!
                    Attached Files

Comment

for ppl who don't know yet ..it is back up again facebook login is working now ..ty for fixing the issue

Comment

I am told the facebook login should be working now. Please let me know if any more issues.
                        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
                        X