Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Information Regarding Flash Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Regarding Flash Support

Dear Players,

We understand there are many questions being asked about the end of flash support and what that means for the games on our platform. Currently we are working with developers to determine what course of action will be taken when the time comes. Some games will be migrated to other technologies, while others, unfortunately, will be decommissioned. We are working directly with game developers to determine exactly what will happen with each game.

We are very grateful to all of our players and the community for their continued support. Once decisions are made we will make announcements with more information and what to expect from each game. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this manner.

Estou em bani-mento permanente oq eu fiz pra ter isso sendo que comprei altas parada

Comment

otra vez con sus pendejadas y justo antes de eudaemon domain no chinguen

Comment

sir / ma'am please fix a problem regarding a loading if everytime i log in im stack up always, please fix

Comment

crystal saga....
          Last edited by pinkymaerivera; 04-06-2020, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Hi. I'm from Crystal Saga 2. I have a problem with my acc. Umm... How will I restore my acc. if my acc. was deleted or can't save. Bec. Bromar scam my acc. and he deleted it.
            Take Note: Pls. Don't trust Bromar/Bromer because he's not a real Game Master. He's a scammer! Please remove him as Game Master.

Comment

If we are being told that Wartune may just go away in a few months, how can you expect us to keep spending, giving you money to improve our avatars in a game with no future!
              Also many of us keep playing this game because we have many friends, rivals, associates here.
              If you break up this long running game you will lose the community and the loyalty that has developed here over the last seven years!
              We need to be assured that their will be a path forward, preserving our characters and their strengths and natures well before any deadline looms.

Miya of Valhalla and ZardOZ of Valhalla Partners for more than 5 years on wartune R2Games server 364.

Comment

Originally posted by Miya24 View Post
                If we are being told that Wartune may just go away in a few months, how can you expect us to keep spending, giving you money to improve our avatars in a game with no future!
                Also many of us keep playing this game because we have many friends, rivals, associates here.
                If you break up this long running game you will lose the community and the loyalty that has developed here over the last seven years!
                We need to be assured that their will be a path forward, preserving our characters and their strengths and natures well before any deadline looms.

Miya of Valhalla and ZardOZ of Valhalla Partners for more than 5 years on wartune R2Games server 364.
                It will probably be another couple of months before we get news for most of the games. I found an article, but I've asked these questions recently and wasn't given confirmation, so grain of salt while reading: https://techlife.news/will-the-brows...-in-2020/6395/ I will try to find out more about this after the Labour Day holiday next week.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank You MemoryLane,
                  I fully realize that the techlife article is nowhere near an official position, but it does seem like the author talked to someone at R2 and got some reassurances that they would not just drop the current servers and hope to switch us over to some new smartphone game. I for one would never give another dime to a company that broke faith with its customers after they had invested 7 years of time and money. At least it sounds hopeful that R2/7Roads will continue the current community with a new tech foundation(HTML5 or a well made client) R2's client programs have been pretty poor in the past, most of us are currently using a fan-written client or a stripped down browser, but with so much at stake R2/7Roads will hopefully spend the money / hire the talent to do it Right. Maybe they will even be able to fix the lag issues that have been plaguing Wartoon for years!
                  When I first saw "Wartoon Reborn" appear I was afraid that it was the beginning of the end.
                  Also, the new additions of Stun and Death Curse (revenge) Stun have greatly damaged game play. Along with short timers and unrealistic timer victory conditions these changes have made it almost pointless to build a strong avatar. PVP battles in almost all contests now other than Arena and somewhat Guild Siege have become "Dice Rolling" exercises where the winner at time out is often whichever contestant or team was the WEAKEST at the start of the battle!

Thanks again for the info, ZardOZ of Valhalla R2 S364

Comment

This is where the game is presented, Mythborne is never, ever interested.so I think this game will be the first to close. At least warn them not to load diamonds. MYTHBORNE ??

Comment

hope a good HTML client is being developed

Comment

what if Wartune go to HTML5?

Comment

Originally posted by Er Ic View Post
                          what if Wartune go to HTML5?
                          Wartune itself is not going html5.

Keep an eye out for announcements to be posted regarding all of the games soon.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                          X