Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R25972649
    replied
    To gm...tolong saya buat kembali di game...karena saya tidak bisa buka game ini waktu saya di forgeten catambos,,waktu itu saya main tiba2 mati lampu dan saya hidupkan kembali pada waktu selesai 2 jam brikutnya namun yg kulihat tak bisa masuk hanya bisa memandang layar hitam di kac,,,tolong bantuan nya di s74 darton fortes nya ...im from indonesia buat terjemah nya ,,char alfathony archer level 52

Leave a comment:

• R27834973
    replied
    GM please i can not enter s138, do not make players disappointed..
    if other server can enter why s138 why can not enter..??

Leave a comment:

• R27834973
    replied
    if other server can enter why s138 why can not enter..??

Leave a comment:

• R27834973
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R27834973
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R27834973
    replied
    Gm please, i can not enter s138

Leave a comment:

• R27486723
    replied
    Why slow server connections 139...?

Leave a comment:

• manz65
    replied
    zz...i cant play what happen to cs.r2games????please fix it zzz

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by Devlmstr View Post
    Thats the thing Unexpected server problems ...... once you start messing arfound with servers anything can happen and you think that that is fair to the USERS. that have been paying their money to play this game over the past year or so and have to be ofline for 12 hours ?????

Devlmstr Server 31 Tree Of Life Lcl 120 Eidolon Knight
    Like I said. The Forum Maintenance is not connected with the in-game issue. The servers were still active even during this Forum Maintenance. The reasoning behind the Forum Maintenance was for the sake of merging another game Forums with ours. Not connected, whatsoever.

Also, please do not use the whole "casher" argument with me.

Leave a comment:

• Devlmstr
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    The Forum Maintenance had nothing to do with the unexpected server issues the host was experiencing.
    So trying to use the Forum Maintenance as an excuse to receive compensation will not happen.
    Thats the thing Unexpected server problems ...... once you start messing arfound with servers anything can happen and you think that that is fair to the USERS. that have been paying their money to play this game over the past year or so and have to be ofline for 12 hours ?????

Devlmstr Server 31 Tree Of Life Lcl 120 Eidolon Knight

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I do think we'd feel better if there was an official post that said something like

"We are aware there were/are issues right now across the website. We are trying our best to resolve it.
    We think it's caused by [insert reason] / We are investigation the reason but as of right now have yet to determine it.
    We will keep you updated of any upcoming development on this matter."

And of course make it a nocomment sticky thread. Just so we know what the GMs do or don't know.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Well, I'm not going to say to expect a response to this issue, however, there's a 50/50 chance for it.
    Usually, that's where the Moderators will come into play in order to calm down the community.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    The Forum Maintenance had nothing to do with the unexpected server issues the host was experiencing.
    So trying to use the Forum Maintenance as an excuse to receive compensation will not happen.
    That's what I've been trying to tell them. That it wasn't the forum maintenance or some secret merge.

Do you think R2 will make a post to tell us what happened? Nothing worse than being in the dark. I'd rather have an official post that says "it was this ..." or "we honestly don't know", than have no post at all.

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Devlmstr
    replied
    It really would have been nice if there was some kind of warning about this seeing we are always online been trying to get on the game all day when i seen this hmmm compinsation time R2 games for us waiting for 12 hours cause of your miss communication

Devlmstr Server 31 Tree Of Life Eidolon Lvl 120

Leave a comment:

Working...
X