WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

maybe ur right there .... annoying tho

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-only-me/page2

Comment

It really would have been nice if there was some kind of warning about this seeing we are always online been trying to get on the game all day when i seen this hmmm compinsation time R2 games for us waiting for 12 hours cause of your miss communication

Devlmstr Server 31 Tree Of Life Eidolon Lvl 120

Comment

The Forum Maintenance had nothing to do with the unexpected server issues the host was experiencing.
            So trying to use the Forum Maintenance as an excuse to receive compensation will not happen.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              The Forum Maintenance had nothing to do with the unexpected server issues the host was experiencing.
              So trying to use the Forum Maintenance as an excuse to receive compensation will not happen.
              That's what I've been trying to tell them. That it wasn't the forum maintenance or some secret merge.

Do you think R2 will make a post to tell us what happened? Nothing worse than being in the dark. I'd rather have an official post that says "it was this ..." or "we honestly don't know", than have no post at all.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Well, I'm not going to say to expect a response to this issue, however, there's a 50/50 chance for it.
                Usually, that's where the Moderators will come into play in order to calm down the community.

Comment

I do think we'd feel better if there was an official post that said something like

"We are aware there were/are issues right now across the website. We are trying our best to resolve it.
                  We think it's caused by [insert reason] / We are investigation the reason but as of right now have yet to determine it.
                  We will keep you updated of any upcoming development on this matter."

And of course make it a nocomment sticky thread. Just so we know what the GMs do or don't know.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                    Thats the thing Unexpected server problems ...... once you start messing arfound with servers anything can happen and you think that that is fair to the USERS. that have been paying their money to play this game over the past year or so and have to be ofline for 12 hours ?????

Devlmstr Server 31 Tree Of Life Lcl 120 Eidolon Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Devlmstr View Post
                      Thats the thing Unexpected server problems ...... once you start messing arfound with servers anything can happen and you think that that is fair to the USERS. that have been paying their money to play this game over the past year or so and have to be ofline for 12 hours ?????

Devlmstr Server 31 Tree Of Life Lcl 120 Eidolon Knight
                      Like I said. The Forum Maintenance is not connected with the in-game issue. The servers were still active even during this Forum Maintenance. The reasoning behind the Forum Maintenance was for the sake of merging another game Forums with ours. Not connected, whatsoever.

Also, please do not use the whole "casher" argument with me.

Comment

zz...i cant play what happen to cs.r2games????please fix it zzz

Comment

Why slow server connections 139...?

Comment

Gm please, i can not enter s138

Comment

GM please i can not enter s138, do not make players disappointed..

Comment

GM please i can not enter s138, do not make players disappointed..

Comment

Working...
                                X