X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't login to battle....oh
    nooooo!

Comment

why i can't log in battle......at arena solo....at mpd dengoun..at wild ..so confusing hufttttttttt...... T_T

Comment

ughhhhhh.grrrrrrrrr i can't log in battle.....at anywhere battle........ GM should be fix again.....plssssssssss....................

Comment

Please wartune, help me im in Server S15, why i cant get in catatomb or recruit troop...please help me, after maintenence something wrong with my char..

Comment

i'm still can't get in battle....and why i can't blitzing cotacomb too.....
            i'm from s47. GM pls fix it so we can playing again...

Comment

how fix it black screen ?

Comment

Where's the icon scroll quest?

Comment

what happen with east europe server????????

Comment

ughhhhhh.......what happened is this.....even for log in to quary i can't do that, come on GM fix it as soon as possible to make us happy for playing this game, may be some one else haven't any trouble with this game but.... many from us have those trouble too or should being vip for playing this game ???
                    *Note : i can't recycling too.... GM PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM...IMEDDIATELY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

Comment

What Happened in the Darton Fortress server..?
                      I cannot fight or battle.

Comment

Why to buy new clothes or wings must be done with Balens not everyone has the disposition to get them, they should accept purchased with vouchers too, is very game that I can not deny but should be at the disposal of all the wings and clothes not only for those who can not vip Directions Balens with the credit cards, I hope my comments taken into account for future improvements not for me or the others but for the continuity of the game for much longer thank you very much.

Comment

GM I want to ask!
                          why is he on the net we can not login wartune, loading its stuck at 99% ...
                          thank you before her.

Comment

is it possible to change server??? and how??? thks!!

Comment

fix server 147

Comment

GM..plssssssss u should fix our problem immediately....
                                today i can't log in battle again at any battle..... black screen always showing when we do battle, how we can playing with fun with any trouble we got....
                                plsssssssss plssssssssssss plsssssssss fix it as soon as possible.... thanks for your attention

Comment

Working...
                                X