Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sion1
    replied
    can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Levest
    replied
    Originally posted by Shazzah View Post
    When is the new game City of Steam going to be released? or is it released already? i can't play it yet..
    City of Steam is expected to start open beta testing soon. Probably sooner rather than later.
    Last edited by Levest; 04-01-2013, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shazzah
    replied
    When is the new game City of Steam going to be released? or is it released already? i can't play it yet..

Leave a comment:

• twostepsahead
    replied
    I'd laugh if it was an alt which isn't even used, more than likely tbh

Leave a comment:

• Nemoz07
    replied
    Not VIP Cant DO Anything

Leave a comment:

• RingoRongo
    replied
    Who won? Haven't seen any posts you guys aren't just sweeping this event under the rug are you?

Leave a comment:

• R25535821
    replied
    no delete caracter in ther games?

Leave a comment:

• -Waya-
    replied
    WOW.. Ok some of these posts made no sense had nothing to do with the topic and others just annoying. I agree the contest .. not so bueno ok. Admin, please put moderators for forums and in game. Work on your servers .. invest in your current players instead of tossing away good money.

Thank you,
    From a player and fan of R2~!

Leave a comment:

• llskeeperll
    replied
    try you yahoo

Leave a comment:

• R210324975
    replied
    to the honorable board wartune game, I want to tell you that I can not go wartune through facebook and I beg you please carakter caused my back so that I can play again ..

Nick Name: Heryoga
    Type: Mage Lv 56

email: heryoga@yahoo.co.id

I beg profusely carakter char so I went back and I was able to play again .....

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    guaranteed half that number are bots and alts, maybe even more than half, way to over inflate their egos about this lame game.

Leave a comment:

• stayplation4
    replied
    and the winner is???

Leave a comment:

• Keeshond
    replied
    This is a case of making the tail wag the dog, and I'd bet they don't care how they get the 10 millionth registration... just as long as it happens. They'll then turn around and use this statistic in making pitches to future developers/investors. They're speeding up their own cooldown on reaching 10 million.

Leave a comment:

• twostepsahead
    replied
    who won? curious :P

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Wow no disclaimer. Does that mean alts can be considered winners. No rules about taxes that usually applies in certain countries.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X