Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poniesarefun
    replied
    lmfao wow what a dumb event ,10million users more like 1k users 9.99mil dead accounts ......alls this event is going to do if flood the server with new accounts to lagg it out a bit more and then the will be left for dead after the event is over .....it would be nice if ya found a ways to fix ya server bugs and other errors first ........

Leave a comment:

• R28940213
    replied
    I echo the sentiments of the majority of posts here already, why reward one person when there are so many more who have given so much of their time and money!

Leave a comment:

• R23316942
    replied
    Okie GM no problem I share this Game for my friends Broken Realms is the Best ^_^ i hope more blessing for you ^_^ And for this games ^_^ God Bless You GM From : LanceChua

Server: Frost Highland
    Char Name: LanceChua
    Mode: Barbarian
    Classic: Berserker
    LVL: 43-44
    Char: Mage lvl 48,,Paladin lvl 47, Barbarian lvl 43-44
    2nd Account on FB: Archer lvl 47, Paladin lvl 40:

GM can i ask How to get a Free Crystal ? because i dn't know how to get a Free crystal GM can you Tech me how to get GM i wn't Crystal But i dnt know how to get without Load? (T_T) .... GM more Blessings to come from you .......... Thnx For this Game !..

Leave a comment:

• mooooh21
    replied
    how to get that

Leave a comment:

• awaw_27
    replied
    what about for those players that do not have any cards?

Leave a comment:

• Chillidog
    replied
    Always annoys me when I see companies reward new comers, more so than the folks that have been members for quite some time.

Telco's and power companies do it all the time - offer a new customer something that, as a long time client, don't get offered.

Rather than give some newbie $2k - why not reward everyone that helped get you there with something special...

MTCW

Leave a comment:

• R29340049
    replied
    Lol haha

Leave a comment:

• rashad004
    replied
    R2 sell lvl 60 legendary stone in shop...i'm from s 40 server

Leave a comment:

• infernal13
    replied
    not to be rude or anything but.. you just went full retarded with this one r2.

Leave a comment:

• R29962363
    replied
    اهلان

اانا جمال اهلان بك سوف اكتب بالعربيه هذة المرة

Leave a comment:

• the_punisher
    replied
    Nama Char : Jinkazama
    SV :58 Lambridge Stronghold
    Kls :Archer
    Keluhan : sudah 3 hari ini saya tidak bisa masuk arena, setiap masuk selalu Gelap (Suram) lama dan tidak berujung sembuh sampai sekarang. tolong SV yang terhormat menolong saya agar dapet membantu saya untuk mengatasi masalah ini. terimakasih !!! : Rolleyes:

Leave a comment:

• Elimister
    replied
    i see alot of alts comming

Leave a comment:

• alan112086
    replied
    name of my char:alan10
    Server: s3 polar cliff
    Class : archer-marksman
    Playing-Broken Realm

Leave a comment: