Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1734996
    In less than 48 hours, We will have reached the 10 million user milestone. To honor this sensational milestone achievement, R2Games will hold a contest by giving away $2,000 USD cash money to the 10th million registered user.

The Contest – INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

We are expecting to reach the 10 million user milestone in less than 48 hours on our game portal. In anticipation of this achievement, $2,000 will be given the 10th million user who registers. Existing users as well as new users are encouraged to invite their friends to join and play the game. Who knows…if your friend becomes the lucky 10th million registered user, they can share the cash prize!

Register to play now:

Crystal Saga – http://cs.r2games.com

WarTune – http://wartune.r2games.com

Broken Realms – http://br.r2games.com

OwO!! 2000$ ;_; must get..

Comment

i wonder how many people will create alts to try get this

Comment

Originally posted by twostepsahead View Post
        i wonder how many people will create alts to try get this
        Exactly what I thought xP
        Server: Tree of Life
        IGM: RozaliaDame
        Class: Hybrid Ranger
        Guild: MortalElites
        Honour: Emperor
        Job: Nature
        Level: Eidolon Lv81
        Married: (S28)snarlybadger

^_~ Send Hugs, Not Drama ~_^

Comment

Don't waste your time. As greedy as they are, they will just make up a name, say that was their 10^8th user, congratulate them and move on. We all know they aren't going to give any money away. Not to mention the fact that they essentially broadcast "hey, we have 10 million users, screw you all, we're going to give something to someone who hasn't been with us since the beginning!" lol the *****...

Comment

They will give the xtals, but this will go down to who can make the most alts basically :P with a bit of luck

Comment

Okie GM no problem I share this Game for my friends Broken Realms is the Best ^_^ i hope more blessing for you ^_^ And for this games ^_^ God Bless You GM From : LanceChua

Server: Frost Highland
              Char Name: LanceChua
              Mode: Barbarian
              Classic: Berserker
              LVL: 43-44
              Char: Mage lvl 48,,Paladin lvl 47, Barbarian lvl 43-44
              2nd Account on FB: Archer lvl 47, Paladin lvl 40:

GM can i ask How to get a Free Crystal ? because i dn't know how to get a Free crystal GM can you Tech me how to get GM i wn't Crystal But i dnt know how to get without Load? (T_T) .... GM more Blessings to come from you .......... Thnx For this Game !..
              Last edited by R23316942; 03-08-2013, 11:00 PM. Reason: I was wrong for my typing sorry i want to change it"

Comment

wow is good game end bravo

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                  permanent ban those hackers!
                  to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
                  how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

One way to do it..
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	1504058.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1664804
                    Crystal Saga:
                    IGN: speeds
                    Server: Windshear Peaks
                    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                    IGN: Speeds16
                    Server: Temple of Ibalize
                    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

This is idiotic. Rather than rewarding your current players, you'd rather hand out $2,000 to a new player who may or may not stick around? (and let's face it, people are just gonna create more alt accounts rather than invite truly new players)

Take this contest off and instead make it so that once you reach 10million, we ALL get something cool.
                      Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 03-08-2013, 08:52 AM.
                      (S14)Squintina
                      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Over half accounts on this will be Alts, its like Runescape, over 200m members but majority are bots xD

Comment

More alts more money ahahah

Comment

Yeah lol, R2 should definately alter this, or atleast give every existing player something as well

Comment

actually just abandon the entire thing, instead, invest that 2,000 USD into in-game moderators to take care of your existing playerbase.
                              ToS violations are so obvious nowadays, and when we file tickets with confirming screenshots, tickets get closed, players re-open it after a month, the reply is "we need ample time to investigate" and I promise you in a few days it'll be closed yet again without any consequence for the ToS violator.
                              Crystal Saga:
                              IGN: speeds
                              Server: Windshear Peaks
                              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                              IGN: Speeds16
                              Server: Temple of Ibalize
                              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
                              X