Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I echo the sentiments of the majority of posts here already, why reward one person when there are so many more who have given so much of their time and money!

Comment

lmfao wow what a dumb event ,10million users more like 1k users 9.99mil dead accounts ......alls this event is going to do if flood the server with new accounts to lagg it out a bit more and then the will be left for dead after the event is over .....it would be nice if ya found a ways to fix ya server bugs and other errors first ........

Comment

Wow no disclaimer. Does that mean alts can be considered winners. No rules about taxes that usually applies in certain countries.

Comment

who won? curious :P

Comment

This is a case of making the tail wag the dog, and I'd bet they don't care how they get the 10 millionth registration... just as long as it happens. They'll then turn around and use this statistic in making pitches to future developers/investors. They're speeding up their own cooldown on reaching 10 million.

Comment

and the winner is???

Comment

guaranteed half that number are bots and alts, maybe even more than half, way to over inflate their egos about this lame game.

Comment

to the honorable board wartune game, I want to tell you that I can not go wartune through facebook and I beg you please carakter caused my back so that I can play again ..

Nick Name: Heryoga
                  Type: Mage Lv 56

email: heryoga@yahoo.co.id

I beg profusely carakter char so I went back and I was able to play again .....

Comment

try you yahoo

Comment

WOW.. Ok some of these posts made no sense had nothing to do with the topic and others just annoying. I agree the contest .. not so bueno ok. Admin, please put moderators for forums and in game. Work on your servers .. invest in your current players instead of tossing away good money.

Thank you,
                      From a player and fan of R2~!
                      "It is the very mind itself that leads the mind astray; Of the mind, Do not be mindless.";)

Comment

no delete caracter in ther games?

Comment

Who won? Haven't seen any posts you guys aren't just sweeping this event under the rug are you?
                          Renegade, Ph.D.
                          Rebirth of (S8)Cent
                          Hello, (S62)

Comment

Not VIP Cant DO Anything

Comment

I'd laugh if it was an alt which isn't even used, more than likely tbh

Comment

When is the new game City of Steam going to be released? or is it released already? i can't play it yet..

Comment

Working...
                                X