Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games To Hit 10 Million Users in 48 hours, $2,000 USD for the 10th Million User!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	1734996
    In less than 48 hours, We will have reached the 10 million user milestone. To honor this sensational milestone achievement, R2Games will hold a contest by giving away $2,000 USD cash money to the 10th million registered user.

The Contest – INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!

We are expecting to reach the 10 million user milestone in less than 48 hours on our game portal. In anticipation of this achievement, $2,000 will be given the 10th million user who registers. Existing users as well as new users are encouraged to invite their friends to join and play the game. Who knows…if your friend becomes the lucky 10th million registered user, they can share the cash prize!

Register to play now:

Crystal Saga – http://cs.r2games.com

WarTune – http://wartune.r2games.com

Broken Realms – http://br.r2games.com

• R238134834
    replied
    I totally and wholeheartedly agree !

Leave a comment:

• gerbrandt
    replied
    Reward the existing players? Why would they do that we are already addicted . Would have been great if you guys would rather make it random between your 10 million accounts , as all this says to existing accounts is that you care less for us than to get new players.

Leave a comment:

• lSalvatorel
    replied
    Loool.AGREED

Leave a comment:

• NapholeonMalakas
    replied
    Well, you'll just need to have a little faith guys.

Leave a comment:

• dreadknight
    replied
    Originally posted by infernal13 View Post
    not to be rude or anything but.. you just went full retarded with this one r2.
    nevah go full retard. LOVE THAT MOVIE! rofl

Leave a comment:

• R23999737
    replied
    u guys should give present to ppl that ever to purchase balens... lol.. my other friends have alts more than 3.. wkkwkwk

Leave a comment:

• Govna47
    replied
    This is how I got sucked into Wartune in the middle of last year.
    Never heard or saw anything about the 2k bucks winner or prize winners
    after that.

Yeah I fell for it. But this hustle will get old eventually.

Leave a comment:

• jaze333
    replied
    everyone will...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1504058.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1664804

Leave a comment:

• Vicky292
    replied
    You will get nothing, they didnt even give us the event rewards

Leave a comment:

• Shabelone
    replied
    got my new wing...^_^...gm ,i dont know how to get a free crystal!

Leave a comment:

• Flea.10
    replied
    why not reward all active players cause without us there would be no millionth anything. and im in a becoming dead S(10) yitien can we have a merge with anyone soon or i feel im wasting my time. maybe 50 players left never even 2 rooms full in kunlun. and always same 40 in valor. other server players making alt char may make it look busy to you but they are not here to play. we need players to compete against.

Leave a comment:

• ArbenNasufi
    replied
    we need to create a new cha to recieve reward or we can get it with our old acc

Leave a comment:

• ArbenNasufi
    replied
    we need to create a new cha to recieve reward or we can get it with our old acc

Leave a comment:

• Muffin
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X