[Announcement] Playspan Maintenance March 27 @ 5 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Playspan Maintenance March 27 @ 5 AM EDT

Playspan will be performing a maintenance on their payment processing system from approximately 5 AM EDT to 8 AM EDT on March 27th. (2 AM to 5 AM PDT, 9 AM to Noon GMT, and 5 PM to 8PM GMT +8) During this time the Playspan payment method will be suspended. As such, we recommend that players switch to an alternate payment method during this period. Once Playspan is done with their maintenance, their payment method will be restored as an option in our store.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I would like to ask if What Playspan Means.? Thank you

Comment

this maintance will affect server?
      while maintance can play?

Comment

Originally posted by JayarJaoran View Post
        I would like to ask if What Playspan Means.? Thank you
        Playspan is what is being used to process all the payments.
        http://www.playspan.com/payment-methods

Levest28 - City of Steam Game Master

Comment

Still doesnt explain what this playspan site has to do with the game. When you click the recharge button, the site is called UltimatePay. Is that what they are trying to say? They seem to have trouble wording things correctly. Like, "in from will be open for treasure chest hour(s)" where everyone scratches their head and goes, WHAT????

Comment

Well, I did a quick check on Google, and UltimatePay is part of Playspan, so I guess that would be it. I'm not in direct contact with R2 over this matter, so I can't further explain their "troubled wording", I can only simply elaborate on what I know :P

Comment

lol I can help... playspan and ultimatepay are the same company now, they process the payments made by players to R2 games as a type of middle man payment provider... its not possible to set up things to work without using playspan / ulitmatepay without removing the ability for the majority of players to recharge their accounts
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-26-2013, 10:39 PM.
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Playspan = ultimatepay = Ultimate Game Card. Its a really really big process payment company with lots of regional sub-divisions.

Comment

why after i reresh war guild i cant enter warthune again system error or MT today give me answer R2GAMES

Comment

ok... so which of these times is east time zone in the us? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by R23289812 View Post
                      ok... so which of these times is east time zone in the us? thanks.
                      5AM to 8AM

EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) is during the spring, and EST (Eastern Standard Time) is during the winter.

Comment

So pretty much,I'll be able to cash with my ultimate game card by tomorrow or something?
                        (S6)Wisteria889
                        Class: Mage
                        Server:Windshear Peaks
                        Level:70+
                        Plane:Eidolon
                        Honor:Viceroy
                        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                        Proud player since 2011
                        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

i alrready paid for 2k balens during maintenance....im justy w8ting only 24 hours for GM responding â€*Valkyrieâ€*

Comment

ok... so its 2210 est.... i paid for vip, and im still waiting... 14 hours after this is supposed to be done... *** is going on here?

Comment

this payments maintenance dosn't not yet finish ???? i need my balens now i payed already 2k balens since the day of server post maintening their site

Comment

Working...
                              X