Comment

• im willing to help as a moderator
      and i can be on like 4 hours a day and im a great fun for this game

S291[Silver Towers]
      Guild: â—˜Eliteâ—˜
      Level: 31
      Character Name:Ryuma

Comment

• i would be amoderator but im nott quite the required age I have this game up 24/7

Comment

• i want to be moderator, but since i'm newbie, i'll try to help as i can...

Comment

• I would love to be a forum moderator. Great conversationalist, so I can make others understand me better. I am helpful, and know alot, so helping people is always enjoyable for me. I like to think of myself as nice, responsible, and respectful. More than anything I would love to help my favorite forums out, R2. Please, if you have the time get back to me and let me know if I am alright for a forum mod ^_^.

Comment

• I am very interested in applying because i am very into all of the games on the r2 games site i like helping others with questions and i am good at answering them, i am also very good at making sure the forums are being used properly.

Comment

• Id like to apply, interested in being a mod and helping others ^^
                if so ill help devote, i usually help people on my servers though whenever they ask questions
                "Yesterday's the past, tommorow's the future, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Comment

• A history of being active on the forums- Yes.
                  A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts- I was rude at first but I am becoming helpful and more aware of advice to be given
                  Guides the applicant may have posted- None as of yet.
                  Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding- Going to be a psychologist, this is what I learn.
                  Be 18 years of age or older- Indeed I am.

I'm in the forums almost every night and browse during the day.
                  I answer questions if they haven't already been answered.
                  I play LS, CS, and ES, and I am moderately knowledgeable about all aspects of those games except for a few things.
                  Last edited by -Xumot-; 07-24-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• im interested too can i ??

Comment

• I am very interested and would like to become a Forum Moderator...

Comment

• I would love to become a forum moderator, but if possible a Game Moderator, I already applied for Broken Realm Veteran but lost interest and abandoned the process, because Broken Realm no longer amused me, but I keep finding my way back to Crystal Saga, I'm willing to file anything out / avialable for interview anytime this month :_, just waiting a call / message , do I file a ticket somwhere?
                        Another dreamer
                        Drew Reynolds
                        -Overachiever at your service,( Lawyer FTW! )
                        -Here to play, not to whine
                        -Believe it or not, I am a non-cashier
                        -Married to Rextec whether he likes it or not
                        -Pointless, but moving to California! Stanford here I come!!!!

-Only
                        underachievers pk, *cough*
                        -Server the one I currently play, living life to the fullest

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewRey View Post
                          I would love to become a forum moderator, but if possible a Game Moderator, I already applied for Broken Realm Veteran but lost interest and abandoned the process, because Broken Realm no longer amused me, but I keep finding my way back to Crystal Saga, I'm willing to file anything out / avialable for interview anytime this month :_, just waiting a call / message , do I file a ticket somwhere?
                          Hi thread is only to apply for forum moderator so please stick to that, if have been selected you'll recieve a pm in your inbox with details, remember no applications are lost only some are not succesful.
                          Want to file a ticket? Click .
                          Please read the rules: &

Comment

• Well since i started to play this game i only missed 1 or 2 days (lost internet) and i dont think that i would quit for now, this is still gonna be for more 1 yeah so ill be here 1 more year, if you need me just talk to me and ill be here at anytime you need if i can make it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                              • A history of being active on the forums.
                              • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                              • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                              • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                              • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below.
                              I have a lvl 53 archer (Kabam server 24, Name: foquim) and a lvl 45 Mage (Facebook server 119, Name: Destroyer) But i only made the Forum account a few days ago, i have time for both of the servers to help and to convive with people guildies. I dont realy like Spawn camping and cheats in the game, if there is that ill find a solution to solve that once and for all. I have no work at this moment and i cant go to work because of a problem i have, medic seas 1 or 2 more years to restore. I'm almost all day at home playing Wartune and i have nothing to do besides help and have some fun with the guild people. I speak 4 languages (Portuguese, Brasileiro, Espanhol and English) and i can speak a bit French but not much!!! If i need to know french ill talk with family in France and they will help me. Im 18 years old, 2 of Jan ill have 19 years old and im realy pation with everyone, and i shouldnt sometimed but i still am XD!!! Anything send me a message and ill responde back! Thanks

Comment

• Hello my name is scott. I'm interested in this position as well. I went to AIT in Pittsburgh, PA for computer graphics and designs. I realize this position doesn't reflect upon the graphics field but it could be a useful item for the future for R2. I've played all sorts of MMORPG's and my favorites were from separate providers, games like GEO (grand epic online) , Forsakia ,Florensia, WOW, FF11, Crystal saga, Mystic saga and many more. However, I do work during the week so I can only be online during the nights and weekends. I have quite a lot of ideas for Crystal saga and I believe it would benefit R2 and also the players. I've had to deal with support systems throughout all of those games and I know how irritated the players can get, but I think if their problem is solved in a timely manner they will be much more pleased with R2 and their customer support. If you are interested in my skills and abilities you may email me at *edited for privacy* since I use my Iphone to check all my messages I can respond much faster. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
                                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 07-31-2013, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X