Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrested,im just sitting home and playing games/but sometime i hawe to go work(Proggramer)../ ..if u want i can help u in forum =)
    *BloodyMark* (MoonstoneSwamp)
    lvl 61
    Class:Archer
    Guild:Valor
    Battle rating:40k.
    Title:Mortal Blow,Sylph warior,Spelunker.
    Sylphs:AmazonQueen,Iris,Gaia-top 10

He who laughs last,thinks slowest! !

Comment

• can i apply??cos i m mostly online but my age is 14 plssssssssssssssssss??????????????

Comment

• i know everything about computers and i play 4 games..
        i m thinking to b a software engineer
        i can b the moderator of castlot

Comment

• Wartune Angel of Leagues loves it

Comment

• im allways online r2's game and i want to help...

server: 419 middlemount
            ign: Flow
            guild: Labyrinth
            lvl: 30

Comment

• i am always online, im a stay at home mom and play all day...

Comment

• im intersted

once im a mod in mu ph if u know that
                i will help if i can or repond in there need
                qq acnt for communication of ym
                [removed for your security]
                24/7 online
                6/8hour active
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-16-2014, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                  • A history of being active on the forums.
                  • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                  • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                  • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                  • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below.
                  Qualified to all, if you want me to prove it..Contact via email! [removed email]
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-20-2014, 08:42 PM.
                  Sir Cross in The house!
                  Hey Guys, if you need to know anything about the game LoA, and Blade Hunter, Eternal Saga, just pm me here or in game, always online!
                  Link for my Profile in Forum:
                  :p;):confused::rolleyes:

Comment

• #1 G M in both S261(Not anymore cause it is not my main) and S396. What is the incentive? Volunteer work for R2? Are there in game perks? Just curious. Feel free to contact me via account email to discuss further.

Comment

• Interested

Comment

• I am addicted to Dragon pals, I have 2 accounts, and I love helping others. I am willing to help others in new servers. If you have room for another vet let me know. Thank you

Comment

• who a mod looks after the game and makes sure everyone is having fun and also fix any bugs ect

Comment

• am interested have been 1 year and 3months playing wartune and i know how to handle players problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                              With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                              • A history of being active on the forums.
                              • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                              • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                              • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                              • Be 18 years of age or older.

If you are interested, please respond below.
                              Heya Stormageddon. Can you please forward me please in Private message ? I want to ask you something that i cant do it in here, related to this thread. Thank you very much.

Comment

• Good Morning All

Comment

Working...
                                X