This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting's dear R2 staff

I am Dhr L.G.Koolman,40 years old ,been playing and few time [MOD]in alot of role playing games.
    Been from YITIEN alpha to beta en enjoy the game.And i like it each day more and more.
    Own also 3 accounts there 45,53,54. warroir,healer,swordsmen and 2 clans named YITIEN&YITEIN.
    But also see manny ppl abuse others with words.so i see there are no staff memembers in S1.
    For S1 is there no[GM] i saw or[ MOD] that is online mostly beside Kittenwritten.
    I would like apply for mod but also to be in the game to (re)-direct ppl in game.
    Already i am know in S1 to ppl that litsen and take advice of me even i am just lv 54.
    Mine intrest are movie's,reading,soccer,painting,game's.
    Working as draftsmen by Vicoma (Hoogvliet,NL).Applications Autocad,Autocad Revit,Maya3d.
    mine motto is always been"HOPE FOR THE BEST,PERPARE FOR THE WORST.
    I hope to have inform R2 with some information that can help me to become a proud memember of R2.
    I will bewaiting for anny post of this subject.
    Thx for u for u time to read this.

Love and regrads from Holland
    He who go to hell and fight alone.
    And get killed by those he try to save.
    Help other who are in need,even it cost u own.
    What is a man an man:if he do not try to make a better world.

Comment

I know I'm not quite active on the forum (i just discovered it) and I thought I could be part of a team. I've always wanted to help other players in need and to keep a cool attitude in front of problems (though sometimes i lack this calm). I have some experience on other websites, and I'm sure I'll be able to learn all the rules required. I hope i'll be taken in for proposal.

In-game character
      Leonidas
      Level: 36
      Class: Knight
      Server: 197.

Thank you!
      In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
      Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
      "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
      I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

i am also interested and play some of the games. helping to find problems and submit tickets i have done and help people also
        \

Comment

i want to be a forum mod im on alot

Comment

I am Interested In Becoming A Forum Mod - For lunaria story mostly
            Im Online Every Day As Of Now Normally From 3:30 To 10:00 - Max ( Because im usualy at Work )
            i have played broken realm lumara story crystal saga and wartune
            i just like helping others in spare time and answering peoples questions ^_^ looking forwards to the opportunity to help out more thanks
            Last edited by Combat101; 05-09-2013, 11:50 AM.
            Game : Crystal Saga
            IGN:Full Insanity
            Class: Holy Priest
            Level:
            Wings:
            Guild:Exile
            Soul:
            Pets
            Mount:
            Server - Hellstorm S63

Comment

what does forum mod do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                A moderator looks after the forums, helps the players with questions and issues, including helping with tickets ( filing them and asking admin to check tickets

we make sure that the forum rules are followed, that players are posting in the right forums and things follow along smoothly
                Is the answer you are looking for which is quoted on Page 1 and is Post #7
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I wasn't going to put in an application but i might aswell anyway Well, i haven't been around the forums very long (Just under a month from the time of this post) but i do have a lot of experience with games on the R2 platform. In the past i have played Wartune and CS while right now i'v switched to Yitien and Dragon Pals (With a bit of Lunaria Story experience). I don't have much experience on this particular forum however i'm sure i can learn a lot if given the chance to take up the moderator role Even if i'm not chosen i can see a few forum veterans on this thread who deserve it. Good luck to them

Comment

i'm Very interested, i enjoy helping and i'm a very friendly person i haven't really been active much Recently because of in real things but i'm going to be everyday and i really would like to become a Mod i love this game and i was a Mod on other games
                    Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Can I Join ?
                      Server (S2)
                      NAME ON THE GAME
                      JakeGotYou

Comment

Server: (S3)
                        Game Forum Signing Up For: Yitien
                        Level: 44
                        Class: Healer
                        Honor: Nomad
                        Guild: Ronin (Vice Clan Master)

I maybe new to forums, but I will help out everyone as much as I can, seeing as I am new, it would be a learning experience for myself too. I have been a forum moderator on another site called "Pockie Ninja" so I have a bit of experience in this area.
                        Last edited by DevyUchiha; 05-09-2013, 04:52 PM.
                        Home Territory: [S13] Valkyries Call: Username: Tobi

Comment

i'm interested..i might be new to the forums and i'm willing to learn (:
                          Last edited by vivsixx29; 05-09-2013, 08:23 PM.
                          Currently active
                          Crystal Saga
                          (S23)Melancholic
                          Level : Currently 100+
                          Plane : Eidolon
                          Guild : (S23)Edan
                          Class : Hybrid Priest

Comment

i am interested in this, i use to be a helper for a game called odins quest, its been awhille sence i last played but always willing to have fun and make sure others are having as much fun as i am.

Comment

I am interested in becoming an FM for Lunaria Story. I have been a Forum Moderator for several games now and have ample knowledge of how things work.
                              |

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                With the release of several new games in the last few weeks, we are now looking to recruit more Moderators for the forums to handle these news games, as well as our current games. If you are interested in being a Moderator, please post an application here. We'll go through the posting history of those who apply here to see if we think they'll make a suitable candidate. Things we will be looking for are:
                                • A history of being active on the forums.
                                • A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts.
                                • Guides the applicant may have posted.
                                • Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding.

If you are interested, please respond below.

Hello. I am interested in becoming a mod. I am extremely active and have played at one time or another every one of your games, currently playing Yiten and m the top SD on that server. ranked 5th . I have mod experience as a chief mod with gamebox's Odin's Quest. I feel that there are no stupid question in forums and everyone deserves respect and understanding. The forums are a place peeps can go for answers. thank you for your time.
                                Last edited by Mevolent; 05-14-2013, 10:10 PM. Reason: forgot to say what game i am playing now.

It's not the breaths in life that matter; but the moments that take it away that matter most
                                IGN: DeathNyte
                                Server: S6
                                Guild: BekY@ AGM
                                Level: 65 Dancer (38.7k BR)

Comment

Working...
                                X