Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

~I would like to apply as a forum moderator.
    ~I play Yitien and I started to be active in forum just recently.
    ~Willing to train and learn new things that could aid me in helping the players.
    ~ DRAGON MOUNT PREVIEW ~
    "I'm here to help and that's all."

(Ex-Yitien Vet) Theos is here to help you just send me a message or make a thread and post your questions here: ~

Comment

hello,

My name is John and i'm interested in your offer and i'd like to add my experience to this job.

Best wishes,
      Ciprian Badaluta
      Last edited by CafeAuLait; 05-16-2013, 06:48 AM. Reason: personal contact details not needed.

Comment

I'm interested in becoming a moderator. I find the idea very intriguing and fun; it seems like my kind of job. Granted, it would be a first time thing for me, but isn't that where everyone begins? I'm ready and willing to learn the aspects of Forum Moderator. I'm open for Lunaria Story forums, since that is the game I'm currently playing, but, if I do become a FM, then I might switch game preferences, if that's acceptable.

But thanks r2 Games for giving the players more opportunities to be included. It's what really sparks up the support ;D
        Lunaria Story:
        Cero: Hunter [ Guild: XIII ] (S1)
        Lvl 49+
        ~Active~
        ---------------------------------------
        Crystal Saga
        Mallet: Priest [ Guild: ] (S9)
        Lvl (steadily increasing)
        ~Part-Time~

Comment

Im interested for Crystal Saga. Been playing this game for quite some while so i know quite a lot of stuff ~~.
          Cheers, Rula.
          Last edited by RulaZhao; 05-24-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

hello im theifkid i want to apply to become a moderator to help those who in need of help i spend most of my time on the forums i like to help people and i know most of the games i can help the people of Broken realm and CS and Lunaria story and Yitien and i have history of helping ppl and i just made one guide lol . please accept thanks.
            if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

I got accepted. :-)
              Last edited by DyÆ–an; 05-25-2013, 08:03 AM.
              • Server: Emerald Ridge
              • Character: Dylan
              • Class: Elementalist
              • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
              • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Hello

My name is John I would like to become a moderator in the forums

Experience
                I have an experience of helping others in the last year so I've been looking for problems to help other players to there needs of there questions even its hard there questions to answer I still find a way to help others and share it to them but some others wants to become a moderator but the thing I noticed is that whether they make it success or not they tried there best but there are some moderators that quit easily because they failed or sometimes they just can't do it anymore so those moderators who quit they did there best as moderators in the forums

Its been a while since I haven't visited the forums even it doesn't make me interest in there problems I would do my best as an R2 Moderator so and to those all R2Gamers who want to become moderators good luck!

Comment

this would be my first time for thou being a moderator but I will try to help thou the other players needs

Comment

It looks interesting. I like to be one
                    Server: (S39)Erie Marsh
                    Class: Mage
                    Level: 5x
                    Plane: Mortal

"There are many people help those in need and there are those who abuse those who help. So, try to abuse us and you'll never see the light again."

Comment

hi im Shadower and im playing on S7 and been helping alot players with their issues and i get along easily with peoples and i have experience to me forum mod on Bitefight and Gates of Andaron so i know how this thinks work here and i have long nerves so i dont get mad what ever people say or ask i still try help them best as i can
                      Always near to Glory but so far from Victory

Yitien:
                      IG: Shadowzer, Server 7
                      IG: Shadowzer, Server 19
                      IG: AkuAnkka, Server 21

Wartune:
                      IG: Valkyriella, Server 34

Lunaria Story:
                      IG: GloryHunter, Server 1

Broken Realm:
                      IG: Valkyriel, Server 7

Eternal Saga:
                      IG: UmpaLumpa, Server 1

Comment

I would like to apply too i can help in Beginners Guide in CS
                        Server: S42 Tinosia Delta
                        Ign: (S42)Archer211
                        Level: 70+
                        Plane: Mortal (close to scion)
                        Class: Priest
                        Honor: Marquis
                        Guild: finding one atm.

Pancakes!

Comment

I am very interested to be mod in cs , as i have lots of free time in the forum mostly reading guides and threads therefore Have good knowledge in game , wanting to help others in the future ^^

Comment

I am interested

A history of being active on the forums. - I have not been on forums, as long as I have been on the games, helping new comers get use to things, and help them get started, although, even i may request help as some point in the game if I'm missing something.

A track record of being helpful and respectful to other players in their posts. - As I have said above, i have only recently joined forums, but i will post guidelines ext how to set-up or be ready.

Guides the applicant may have posted. - As i join the forums, i will post guidelines throughout my time to help the newest members of games and forums.

Patience, the ability to work with others and be understanding. - I am very patient, and I'm also a Assistant guild master on Wartune. <SkyGarden>, because i am helpful and I keep the guild in order. We have Been Inviting and accepting a lot of new members into our clan who need help.

Be 18 years of age or older. - There is a problem with this, as i am not 18 or above. I am a 16 (turning 17) year old boy, who is currently studying in a University. I am quite mature though.

If i am not accepted, i am still here to help, just send me a message
                            Last edited by JViKing; 05-28-2013, 04:02 AM. Reason: Fixed
                            WARTUNE PLAYER

In-game Name: Faze

Guild Name: FairyTail

Class: Mage

Private Message me if you have an inquiries or problems about the game

Comment

IGN: (S44)VisualKei
                              SERVER: Psychodelica
                              Guild: (S44)TouchDown
                              Class:Priest
                              CASHER/ACTIVE
                              Willing to answer to problems and answers ASAP,Patience,have the ability to work with others and be understanding.
                              I filed i a ticket on this topic on 5/24/2013 so hoping for good results
                              Last edited by gonzalez22; 05-28-2013, 01:39 PM.
                              Server: Psychodelica
                              Level: 71+scion
                              IGN: VisualKei
                              Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Im interested

Comment

Working...
                                X