Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you need on my server i can do it.

Comment

• I blatantly apply.
      Permanently retired from all R2Games.

Comment

• I would like to participate if any openings
        IGN: Chaos
        Server: s74
        Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

• so interesting on this.i am new here but if i will become a mod i assure u guys i can help other player form their issue about games.i can online everyday....i love games and also helping other player.....

Comment

• I would like to apply because i play R2's games and i would like to help answering questions from players and check if forum rules are being followed.
            I have a great patience and i know how to take care of players because i am one of them i know how we can feel upset in game but i will do as much as possible if my apply is accept i dont have any guides in my account but i help people in game on servers you can see my history from my chars that had nick as Crival, i am always helping people .I am looking forward to help more and more R2 because of you guys i have great games and a great support.And i have Time for this game

Comment

• I would like to apply, I enjoy helping people in game. I been playing wartune over a year and own several chars, I play all classes in wartune and pretty sure I can answer most any question.
              Where there is a WILL there is a WAY!

IGN: AmazonkA lvl78

Guild: Elysium

server: s300

Comment

• i am 22 years of age and have been playing 2 games on the site one with two diffrent server first one is eternal saga S18 unknownone. lunaria story (witch needs ingame vets) S8 unknownone and S29 Darkninja691 i have been intrested in becomeing a vet i have helped people with ingame realted isues when no vet has been on i get to know everyone and treat people the way i would want to be treated

Comment

Working...
                X