Emergency Maintenance for Playspan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance for Playspan

Playspan will be performing an Emergency Maintenance on Thursday November 7th, from 10 PM PST to Friday 1 AM PST. (1AM to 4AM EST on November 8th) This maintenance is required to address issues discovered during our scheduled maintenance on November 4th. During this maintenance window, Playspan's payment processing services will be unavailable. We apologize in advance for the short notice. This maintenance is vital to ensure proper service during the upcoming weekend’s peak usage periods. Players needing to make a payment during downtime should make payments using other methods such as Paypal or Skrill.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Admin please give me some information why I can not log in to WARTUNE server S123 Glassford is because stuck in loading setting 37% and can not go on any further,this problem start today,please replay to my question about this and how could this can be happen ? thank you for your attention and I'll wait for the good news from you as the admin of this forum.

my Char is KingAle

Comment

Originally posted by Riskana View Post
      Admin please give me some information why I can not log in to WARTUNE server S123 Glassford is because stuck in loading setting 37% and can not go on any further,this problem start today,please replay to my question about this and how could this can be happen ? thank you for your attention and I'll wait for the good news from you as the admin of this forum.

my Char is KingAle
      I second the motion!

Same 37% here. Did all those freaky "clear the cache" stuff over and over again, yet nothing happened. I thought i already woke up from a nightmare 5 months ago when i got stuck at 50% for almost a month, now I'm back to the same old nightmare getting stuck at 37%.
      Last edited by marcky2013; 11-06-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Nine Hundred Ninety Nine Years Later... They will still ignore players having the same old problem. It's just because... They're not good with technical support.

Comment

"Suggestion"

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          Playspan will be performing an Emergency Maintenance on Thursday November 7th, from 10 PM PST to Friday 1 AM PST. (1AM to 4AM EST on November 8th) This maintenance is required to address issues discovered during our scheduled maintenance on November 4th. During this maintenance window, Playspan's payment processing services will be unavailable. We apologize in advance for the short notice. This maintenance is vital to ensure proper service during the upcoming weekend’s peak usage periods. Players needing to make a payment during downtime should make payments using other methods such as Paypal or Skrill.
          Hi sir! Gud day! I am a Pilipino. It means that I am from Philippines; we want a system that is less hustle like MOL POINTS or LOAD Central. If it is processable, my colleges want that kind of payment because we are student and we want to have easier access to any TOP UP Games.. We like your game so much but we cannot TOP UP. So, we better suggest that either MOL POINTS/LOAD CENTRAL Payment for VIP TOP UP. Thanks a lot! We are looking forward to it..I need a reply. Thanks

Comment

until what time do the maintenance will end???

Comment

wew, i already pay vip using playspan and still this time, my vip not yet coming, poor for me????

Comment

is Playspan still down? I bought crystals for CrystalSaga and nothing happened!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbzzinator View Post
                  is Playspan still down? I bought crystals for CrystalSaga and nothing happened!!
                  same for me dude, 24 hours still nothing happend

Comment

taoday mt ?

Comment

Comment

hello where go my chcter?

Comment

the vip subscription option is broke on league of angels server 126. my name on there is VIP12

please respond asap and fix this problem. i can buy diamonds, but i cant purchase vip. whats up with this? i use same payment method for both....

Comment

pls help ive been banned

Comment

i have problems launching server 133 any help or plss fix it loserSS!!

Comment

Working...
                              X