Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Moderators Application Thread V2.0

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2114358589 View Post
    i play on wartune and dragons of atlantis everyday and i would like to be a mentor i play on them everyday and i'm on for all most 10 r 12 hrs a day so i would love to considered for the job
    Mentors are different from Moderators. You will need to visit the Wartune Mentor Recruitment thread found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-Recruitment
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• moderator application

i would love to be a moderator for wartune and dragons of Atlantis since i play on a lot of servers everyday i been playing for about 3 years now while there is still lots to learn i would love the chance to help others by doing this i've also been playing dragons if atlance for about 8 years too and i would love the chance to help others by helping them learn the games that i love to play
      Last edited by R2114358589; 10-28-2015, 05:22 PM. Reason: wrong application

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Mentors are different from Moderators. You will need to visit the Wartune Mentor Recruitment thread found here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....or-Recruitment
        sorry for the wrong application

Comment

• Wartune, S122, from Russia, free in English

Comment

• i play wartune on kabam and i'm in the central time zone. i all for giving advice for how to play wartune and doing it respectively and never take it to heart if players don't lesson to advice on how to play the game since it is a learning game by trail and error

Comment

• mod

Werewolf99, 24 years old
              Central time zone
              Shards of magic
              Server 7

It really needs mods and I'm willing to be one

Comment

• Originally posted by werewolf99990 View Post
                Werewolf99, 24 years old
                Central time zone
                Shards of magic
                Server 7

It really needs mods and I'm willing to be one
                Sorry, Shards of Magic doesn't have a forum section, so we can't bring in a forum moderator for that game.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Hi, I'm want to apply to be a moderator, I speak english and spanish, I'm from [S58] Wind Tribunal at Monkey King on line. My GT is Spartan.

Comment

• Nova Genesis
                    London GMT

Comment

• i am happy to help

I am playing shards of magic gmt s1 and we have someone using a bot to doo team trial runs

Comment

• Hi, to be picked out as moderator, your English language has to be good, right?

Hi, I want to become a moderator for Novagenesis, cos I love to help others. My timezone is GTM+1 (Netherlands), and I am active alot on the forum
                        Last edited by Dragon-imp; 04-29-2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: 2 post
                        I quit with r2games, no game is is here to play after nova

Comment

• Hello I am interested!!
                          Name: Patience USER ID:bdgirl373
                          Game: Wartune on KABAM Server 41 east
                          On everyday may miss a few but who don't lol.. I would love the chance to be mod if u would have me PLEASE..
                          Thank You
                          Email: *removed by mod*
                          Last edited by Dragon-imp; 04-29-2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: Email removed

Comment

• I play wartune am not active in the forums really but would like to think that I am helpful in game am advancing my knowledge and am interested in becoming a moderator. I live in ca usa pacific standard time
                            kofdnk

Comment

• I am interested on this. I currently play Stormthrone and Thundercall. I am 32 years of age and an active player. Online 4 to 6 hours everyday, at times even longer. My time zone is GMT +8.
                              Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

• Hello.. I would like to be a Moderator please..
                                i online everyday.. on Lunaria Story
                                Thank you Verymuch^^

Comment

Working...
                                X