Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow i like wartune

Comment

could you please tell me how can u redeem those Upoints? ive got about 14k of them..but not a clue how i can use them. thanks

Comment

Some players, like myself, do offers for balens instead of spending my cigarette money on the reason I smoke. Cashers don't use offer walls, so they tend not to know about this: Playerize/SuperRewards is a well-established company through which you can earn and buy balens. Some of the accepted gift cards will make me sound crazy, but I'm very serious.

Payments Accepted by Playerize (Prepaid & Cash sections)
        paysafe
        PayNearMe (7-Eleven, Ace Cash Express, Family Dollar)
        Rixty (which may/may not still be available at Coinstar kiosks)
        Subway gift card ‡
        CVS/Pharmacy gift card ‡
        Burger King gift card ‡
        Dollar General gift card ‡
        Shell gift card (gasoline/service station) ‡
        Circle K gift card ‡
        Sports Authority gift card ‡
        oBucks ‡

‡ denotes OpenBucks participating gift cards

I have tried these, the links dont work. for weeks it has been saying "This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later."
        Last edited by Ashaman87; 08-24-2014, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeDingo View Post
          R2: Talk to UltimatePay and get MOLPoints turned on. That will let people purchase VIP with a Rixty card. Never mind. Hadn't found this thread yet: Alternative Payment Method Guide - MOL.

Some players, like myself, do offers for balens instead of spending my cigarette money on the reason I smoke. Cashers don't use offer walls, so they tend not to know about this: Playerize/SuperRewards is a well-established company through which you can earn and buy balens. Some of the accepted gift cards will make me sound crazy, but I'm very serious.

Payments Accepted by Playerize (Prepaid & Cash sections)
          • paysafe
          • PayNearMe (7-Eleven, Ace Cash Express, Family Dollar)
          • Rixty (which may/may not still be available at Coinstar kiosks)
          • Subway gift card ‡
          • CVS/Pharmacy gift card ‡
          • Burger King gift card ‡
          • Dollar General gift card ‡
          • Shell gift card (gasoline/service station) ‡
          • Circle K gift card ‡
          • Sports Authority gift card ‡
          • oBucks ‡

‡ denotes OpenBucks participating gift cards

Payments accepted by Playerize via XSOLLA
          • All OpenBucks cards listed above
          • Several E-payment options you're not concerned with because this thread is about recharging without a credit card
          • Mobile/cellular phone billing
          • Bank transfer
          • MoneyGram

XSOLLA's logo doesn't look like XSOLLA without seeing it first:
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]97345[/ATTACH]

Playerize also accepts:
          • Google Wallet
          • PayPal
          • Bitcoins (via CoinBase)

Payment options may vary by country.
          missed the quotes, see above comment

Comment

The bank was probably threatening to close their accounts because perceived thread of money laundering. It's getting ridiculous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Choke_Point

Comment

I have not had a problem using any giftcard that says visa or master card. you just got to make sure your register the card to you and address and if you want one that you can reload , any card from Netspend, 100's of ways to reload and very fast.

Comment

you can buy pre-paid debt cards that work for these games so you know

Comment

How to be a VIP1? Can you please Help me sir..

Comment

you can use a pre paid green dot credit card to buy balens with as well ive done it a few times it works well that way as well it is sad to see the game card go though

Comment

to redeem them go to where you get your balens and log in your account that your points are on and use them to buy your balens if you have them stocked up

Comment

unable login,, stuck 50%
                        (i love u all friend>> my guild twisted)
                        ""AYOEDYA"

Comment

UGC retiring - No problem, just 'Pay with Gift Cards' from Subway, Burger King, Shell

Pay with Gift Cards from Openbucks is a convenient, safe and anonymous way of paying online or via your mobile on your favorite game.
                          Check it out at www.openbucks.com/overview and see how easy it is

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                          For those of you who may not be aware, Ultimate Game Points is retiring. At the moment I have little to add other than what is at main website. We are not planning to stop accepting either the cards or UPoints before their retirement dates. We are looking at bringing in an payment method to replace it, but as of yet we have not made any firm decisions which we might or might not use. From their website:

Retirement Details

After seven years of having fun helping gamers pay online for virtual currency in their favorite games, our Ultimate Game Card (UGC) will be retiring later this year. Ultimate Game Cards are in the process of being pulled from all retail stores and removed from online resellers. Consumers will no longer be able to buy Ultimate Game Cards after August 15th, 2014.

The last day to redeem your activated UGC codes will be September 30, 2014. So please remember to redeem your UGC codes before that date.

Related to the UGC product retirement, UltimatePoints (UPoints) will also be shut down. The last day to redeem your UPoints will be October 31, 2014.

Please note that some games might stop accepting Ultimate Game Cards and UPoints before the retirement dates so be sure to redeem your cards and points sooner rather than later!

Comment

Get Paypal or Skrill. Both are insanely easy to setup.
                            Turkey of S2.

Comment

why i cannot use cash u? i need reply as soon as possible... be a responsible G.M

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
                                I have spent $1000 of dollars here with them cards ,without a game card option that can be purchased at a local gamestop or convience store ,or local store in general my gaming here will be over soon. get a new card asap or as stated above there goes a huge amount of the money you once earned. along with 50-80% of your current players. Paypal and playspan do not work well together for multi -family member accounts being funded though single paypal account,Atleast not when I first started playing they did not.
                                Lol it confirm what i always thought.The big casher are to dumb to play with out using there bank-account and if the can not cash the stop playing.
                                “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                                George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                                S416 - Whispering Hills
                                Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

Working...
                                X