Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Us What You Think: Mounts, Costumes and Customization!

Our dressing rooms and stables are overflowing with beautiful and unique items, but we’re curious to find out what you think. Is there something you’ve always wanted, but haven’t seen materialize or an issue you have with current in game materials? Whether it’s about a costume, mount, or other form of customization, let us know and don't forget to post picture ideas, too! Feel free to give us suggestions on current material as well as what you think should and could be added. As always, thank you for all your wonderful support, and see you in game!

yeah I was tired of seeing all the mage clothes look like it came straight out of victoria's secret catalogs. The oriental outfit was truely the first not to fit that description and the one I use. More real clothes would be great.

Comment

i think r2 should give us a new mount on Tower of kings, no sense do it; if i win a lot of shadow soul what can i do? i have the Netherwing Dragon, and why save the shadow souls or do tok if dont get nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor024 View Post
        i think r2 should give us a new mount on Tower of kings, no sense do it; if i win a lot of shadow soul what can i do? i have the Netherwing Dragon, and why save the shadow souls or do tok if dont get nothing.
        seriously you do tok to get shadow souls, i go for soul crystals and runestones

Comment

i world like too see some real african mounts. like and african lion. rhino. springbuck. or all the big % animals as mounts

Comment

NEW MOUNT WITH TOWER OF KINGS CARDS PLEASE OR EXCHANGE
            and new mount with pvp points cards or exchange....
            gems level 1..2...3... in ametist mines... or some other things...

(make a TURTLE witout balens pleaseee) turtle with towers card
            Name:Ereshkigal
            Class:Archer
            Level:65
            Server:246
            Br:85.000

Comment

I would like to see better vampire clothing n a cool vampire mount

Comment

Please remove atak in ametist mine or put more time cd before revive or please put 10 levels diference or some other thing my servers ametist is a war all days -.-
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2014, 06:09 AM. Reason: text size
                Name:Ereshkigal
                Class:Archer
                Level:65
                Server:246
                Br:85.000

Comment

let there be option that we can equip all the clothing but can customize our look. like - Armour of 70 pve + Sword of 70 + Wings + Hat . That would be a lot better please..
                  right now we have to take off our clothing,hat,wings,sword for the look. please let that be in consideration.
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2014, 06:09 AM. Reason: text size
                  I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                  and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

lol my server not like yours at all we got almost the same strength so work more on your Br not on your lvl #02 and put another dragon it's only 4 in the whole game :O so put more with apollo wings like rare golden dragon ( sky piercer )

Comment

let there be option that we can equip all the clothing but can customize our look. like - Armour of 70 pve + Sword of 70 + Wings + Hat . That would be a lot better please..
                      right now we have to take off our clothing,hat,wings,sword for the look. please let that be in consideration.
                      yea am with u archers and knight weapons are better then clothing

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        \
                        agree with this post. i have to hide all clothing for Laggy runs like tok and sometime Lych Nytemre. it would be better if we can hide a particular cloth but it give the full clothing rage
                        Mage
                        127K BR
                        High Commander

"The Last option is not to dryad, better pot up like a Devil "

Comment

I want new clothes and armor all them seem a like and more hair style. I also agree more mount option on tok and new chr u can use would br nice
                          Last edited by firempress; 02-27-2014, 11:46 PM.

Comment

for clothing u should've added more sexy outfit
                            as for mount, well there's only a few that's good looking and i can use, but if u put any good looking mount, i'm sure it will be heave-casher only, so i can never afford it, so nvm about mounts..
                            just clothing!! we lacked of sexy outfit here!!
                            i won't bother about wings as well since a good looking wing is only for heavy-casher as well. i'm satisfied enough with my commonly-used wings, ha ha.
                            oh and hairstyle correct, add a better hairstyle!! and cool looking weapon clothing as well!!
                            u don't even have a traditional hairstyle such as long straight or kind of that..

Comment

I`m tired of training my mount ....................................I want a Harley Davidson

Comment

Working...
                              X