Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (In Edition)See what's new in Wartune 2.1 part II here

. .
    Last edited by Erick_Ribeiro; 12-17-2013, 08:26 PM.

Thank you... I hope more information will come.

Hey, why is it that the preset skills (warm spring, deluge strike, and acheron wave) are also available in the shop? Do you mean there is a change an Iris sylph will not get those preset skills?
    Last edited by Kingryan; 12-03-2013, 05:45 AM.

Comment

how about the upgrade page and info the costs?

Comment

Where can we get mahra? 100 mahra is shitload for only another star, does it mean you need roughly 500 to make it blue? ~~

Comment

Thank you.

Do you have description of the Apollo skills?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Oh, they nerfed the stats of Ancient Sniper mount... Duh... It was supposed to be 40+ per stats.... zzzzzzzzzzz......

Comment

Ty for the great info !

Im soo stupid idk what im thinking forget this is greedy r2 !
              The mount is 5k more then in odher wartunes , the mount whips shod be 100 not pathetic 30 wth ! No fade stones rly ? so u keep milking money from the overpiced pack i gues gg r2 gg !

Comment

Where can we get mahra?

Comment

great thread! i would like to ask if the people with an Apollo could share the skills by pm-ing the OP or one of the MOD so we can put it in, thank you.
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

If this is another way of milking ppl - Sorry R2, you just lost my wallet !

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                      great thread! i would like to ask if the people with an Apollo could share the skills by pm-ing the OP or one of the MOD so we can put it in, thank you.
                      Who cares about apollo skills when r2 just nerfed all the rewards from gold rush?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by djimmy006 View Post
                        If this is another way of milking ppl - Sorry R2, you just lost my wallet !
                        they never had my wallet > only stupid people buy balens :P I get everything free even balens

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                          they never had my wallet > only stupid people buy balens :P I get everything free even balens
                          calling some 1 stupid just coz they pay some money too engoy the game more donst make u any better !

Comment

Any1 can tell me it its cross server ? and if how ar the barrecks ?

Comment

Thats what you collect for your slyph in the begining. Just keep killing them to collect more. Its at the bottom of the steps to the left in cloud city.

Comment

Working...
                              X