• Show
Clear All

• it is not loading

for me it is not loading at all it just says 72% everytime i get on it

Out of curiosity, can you tell me the following:
    • Server that you are trying to access
    • Browser used to access the game
    • Or, if using mini/R2 Client
    I will try to see if I can dive a fresh unit (if not already there) to see if I can get it to load, and then I can try to see if I can help.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Hello, wanted to play the game again after a long break, but the loading bar gets stuck on 49%. The same happens whether I use Chrome or Firefox. Please help!

P.s. this only happens when i log in one account. i have another account and it works just fine. WEIRD!

Comment

Originally posted by Ulanov View Post
        Hello, wanted to play the game again after a long break, but the loading bar gets stuck on 49%. The same happens whether I use Chrome or Firefox. Please help!

P.s. this only happens when i log in one account. i have another account and it works just fine. WEIRD!
        With the account loading to 49%, can it log into other servers?
        If yes, you will need to file a ticket. If no, what else have you tried (clearing cache, different computer, etc)?
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Are these two accounts on the same server or different ones? Which server are you trying to access?

When replying just state Account A and Account B. No need to give account details. I will assume A is the one with the 49 problem and B as the one that can get on fine.

Example:
          Acct A trying to get into server 632
          Acct B logs fine into 632

Comment

Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
            With the account loading to 49%, can it log into other servers?
            If yes, you will need to file a ticket. If no, what else have you tried (clearing cache, different computer, etc)?
            Yes, it can log into other servers, and yes I already filed a ticket some time ago. The "support team" didn't support me much, they only advised me to clear the cache and use the R2-Check File, which I did but was only a big waste of time, since it didn't solve the issue. Then they ignored my report and the following requests for help...

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
              Are these two accounts on the same server or different ones? Which server are you trying to access?

When replying just state Account A and Account B. No need to give account details. I will assume A is the one with the 49 problem and B as the one that can get on fine.

Example:
              Acct A trying to get into server 632
              Acct B logs fine into 632
              Both accounts on armorgames server S2 Europe.

Comment

Please reply back to the ticket saying it didn't help. I'll nudge someone on this end for you. What is your ticket number please?
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

Please reply back to the ticket saying it didn't help. I'll nudge someone on this end for you. What is your ticket number please?
                  Thanks for your efforts. I honestly have no idea about the ticket number, I filed it back in november... the only reference I have is the emails that I got back from the support team, in which I read "Case #: 587573"

Comment

Can you please try again and see if you're able to get in now?
                    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Can you please try again and see if you're able to get in now?
                      I did try, but there's no ticket number, only the case number that I mentioned before.

Comment

Since you've filed in November and we're in March, there might be a chance that some cookies for that server are corrupted, hence probably why the load is taking a bit.

Tier I - Do this:
                        1. Close your browsers. All of them.
                        2. Depending on what Windows O/S you have, go to your Control Panel.
                        3. Locate Flash Player icon. Click on it. You will be in something called Flash Player Settings Manager.
                        4. Click on Delete All... then click on Delete Data.
                        5. Click on Advanced then click on Delete All... as well.
                        6. You've just cleared your flash player cache. 90% of the time this will correct the error.
                        7. Run the browser of choice and try again.

Tier II - Now if that section doesn't solve it for you, read a bit further:
                        1. If you're on Chrome, click on the 3 vertical dots (...). Steps 1-2 and 8 is for Chrome only.
                        2. Click on More Tools then click on Clear Browsing Data.
                        3. If you're on Firefox, click on the 3 horizontal bars (---). Steps 3-7 and 8 is for Firefox only.
                        4. Click on Options then click on Advanced.
                        5. Click on Network.
                        6. In the area that says Cached Web Content, click on Clear Now.
                        7. You can also click on Clear Now in the Offline Web Content and User Data if you like.
                        8. Close either browser and run either again.

Tier III - If those two didn't solve it for you, then the last one is my final resort that probably gets the job done, but it will take a long time depending on your drive space and data:
                        1. If you don't have Spybot Search and Destroy, you can download it here. Install it. Run it.
                        2. If it doesn't automatically route you, click on System Scan. Then click on Scan Now. Note: It might tell you to update signatures and other things before running the scan, do them first.
                        3. Leave the computer as it is while it is scanning. Depending on size and how much you have on your drive(s), it might take a while.
                        4. After the scan is complete, it will show you a list of stuff it finds. Click on Fix Now to clean it up.
                        5. Note: If it looks unresponsive, don't fret. It's just merely doing its thing as it has to go into the drives to find those files and then clear them off.
                        6. Once you see green text and check marks, you're done. Exit the program.
                        7. Run the browser of your choice. You may have to re-enter your account details.

If those three do not do any justice, then it's time to hit the support people again; this time with a very thick phone book as it is their baby and not at your end.

Comment

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
                          Since you've filed in November and we're in March, there might be a chance that some cookies for that server are corrupted, hence probably why the load is taking a bit.

Tier I - Do this:
                          1. Close your browsers. All of them.
                          2. Depending on what Windows O/S you have, go to your Control Panel.
                          3. Locate Flash Player icon. Click on it. You will be in something called Flash Player Settings Manager.
                          4. Click on Delete All... then click on Delete Data.
                          5. Click on Advanced then click on Delete All... as well.
                          6. You've just cleared your flash player cache. 90% of the time this will correct the error.
                          7. Run the browser of choice and try again.

Tier II - Now if that section doesn't solve it for you, read a bit further:
                          1. If you're on Chrome, click on the 3 vertical dots (...). Steps 1-2 and 8 is for Chrome only.
                          2. Click on More Tools then click on Clear Browsing Data.
                          3. If you're on Firefox, click on the 3 horizontal bars (---). Steps 3-7 and 8 is for Firefox only.
                          4. Click on Options then click on Advanced.
                          5. Click on Network.
                          6. In the area that says Cached Web Content, click on Clear Now.
                          7. You can also click on Clear Now in the Offline Web Content and User Data if you like.
                          8. Close either browser and run either again.

Tier III - If those two didn't solve it for you, then the last one is my final resort that probably gets the job done, but it will take a long time depending on your drive space and data:
                          1. If you don't have Spybot Search and Destroy, you can download it here. Install it. Run it.
                          2. If it doesn't automatically route you, click on System Scan. Then click on Scan Now. Note: It might tell you to update signatures and other things before running the scan, do them first.
                          3. Leave the computer as it is while it is scanning. Depending on size and how much you have on your drive(s), it might take a while.
                          4. After the scan is complete, it will show you a list of stuff it finds. Click on Fix Now to clean it up.
                          5. Note: If it looks unresponsive, don't fret. It's just merely doing its thing as it has to go into the drives to find those files and then clear them off.
                          6. Once you see green text and check marks, you're done. Exit the program.
                          7. Run the browser of your choice. You may have to re-enter your account details.

If those three do not do any justice, then it's time to hit the support people again; this time with a very thick phone book as it is their baby and not at your end.
                          Unfortunately none of those solutions worked. Thank you very much anyway. Will try again with the support team, though I highly doubt they will do anything at all...

Comment

I did try, but there's no ticket number, only the case number that I mentioned before.
                            Sorry, I meant to try loading your character

Originally posted by Ulanov
                            Unfortunately none of those solutions worked. Thank you very much anyway. Will try again with the support team, though I highly doubt they will do anything at all...
                            Are you still getting stuck at 49%? If yes, is it possible to try loading on a different computer (different internet connection to your own)?
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

You're welcome. Best of luck in the hopes it will get resolved.

Comment

Working...
                              X