Wartune colorful decor blackmail!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune colorful decor blackmail!!!

So pretty much you get socks that you "open" like a chest, but be warned.. You may get the Colorful Decor blackmail item!!! Pretty much its another "chest" object that you need to pay 25 balens to open.. Now here is where the blackmail part comes in.. you CAN'T sell it!!! So pretty much, If you go through this event.. and you do not open every single one of these Color Decor things that you get for 25 balens each.. you loose yourself a space in your bag or vault.. Now i know its not THAT big of a deal.. but those 25 balens add up when you get a bunch in there.. and i need every spot I have in my bag for other things.. I dont think its right that once you get the colorful decor you cant sell it and you are forced to pretty much pay 25 balens for each one u end up getting just to reopen one spot again in your bag.. You cant even sell the socks that you get so you dont have any way of getting rid of the item unless u pay..
    Last edited by Snowrat; 12-05-2013, 12:12 PM.

I think you'd have more of a point were the colorful decor a separate spot per item, but no. ONE spot, so 999 decors will take up just one single spot. If you NEED space already, you're doing something wrong. You already use inventory/vault slots on things you don't use for weeks/months, the only reason this is such a problem is because "oh they're charging for something you get in a free chest!!" such a scandal.

Comment

A bug caused a problem where you can't remove the new chest from inventory

or this:

R2 DOES IT ON PURPOSE, WE CAN'T DROP THEM SO THEY FORCE US TO OPEN IT WITH BALEN. BLACKMAIL I TELL U, BLACKMAIL!

This community is becoming hilarious, what's next? Threads about UFO's and the government hiding things? Nah, I bet all of these things are also caused by r2. IT HAS TO BE!
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        A bug caused a problem where you can't remove the new chest from inventory

or this:

R2 DOES IT ON PURPOSE, WE CAN'T DROP THEM SO THEY FORCE US TO OPEN IT WITH BALEN. BLACKMAIL I TELL U, BLACKMAIL!

This community is becoming hilarious, what's next? Threads about UFO's and the government hiding things?
        Pssst! Apollo IS the UFO! Just look at all the panic it causes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Pssst! Apollo IS the UFO! Just look at all the panic it causes!!
          BURN IT WITH FIRE....wait damn .

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Iggy are u the new troll on wartune forums?

every thread i read so far u have something good to say about r2, or defend their interests with ur opinions .

**** , ppl complain for a reason...and isn't 1, there are dozens.
            [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

time has arrived for r2 to wind up their business

Comment

Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
                Iggy are u the new troll on wartune forums?

every thread i read so far u have something good to say about r2, or defend their interests with ur opinions .

**** , ppl complain for a reason...and isn't 1, there are dozens.
                I complain about r2 alot, and I certainly do not defend r2, I just don't agree with dumb insinuations that make no sense.
                Saying people complain for a reason is just too funny, it's more they complain for any reason because they want to.

I'm not trolling at all, my comments and replies are not full of words like ****, RE*ARD, etc etc, as I see in many of the replies I get.
                My sentences are calm and full of reason mostly, which is something most here never heard off...

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                X