Titles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titles

A wee bit disappointed that it only goes on what you do from now on. For many players some events in game that awarded titles are a once in a game experience like final hit on certain world bosses.

What do you all think?

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

I think this is a great addition, while it's meaningless, it gives me little mini achievements to aim for. Would love to see the title add stats though. Better the title, better the stats.

Need new titles ^^ Keep me active longer trying to achieve them "Kill 10000 Monsters in the Wild" - Monster Slayer?

Comment

I think they should allow a custom - player set title.

Costs 10 balens or something and I can finally be 'Nooby Ginger'
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Titles to me are Pointless

The ones that shine and constantly glow in chat annoys me i have to even avoid paying attentiong to my guild chat now bcause of it. I also dont see the point if no stat boosts or anything so to me Titles were just a waste of developing time as of now

Also almost all are so common of titles not even very many grinding titles

Full Legendary Title perhaps....Or maybe kill amount titles (honors been around forever who wants to keep that)

Fail part of this update in my oppion
        Last edited by Kolinko; 04-02-2013, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kolinko View Post
          Titles to me are Pointless

The ones that shine and constantly glow in chat annoys me i have to even avoid paying attentiong to my guild chat now bcause of it. I also dont see the point if no stat boosts or anything so to me Titles were just a waste of developing time as of now

Also almost all are so common of titles not even very many grinding titles

Full Legendary Title perhaps....Or maybe kill amount titles (honors been around forever who wants to keep that)

Fail part of this update in my oppion
          What titles glow in chat? O_o I haven't noticed anything like that on my server

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I think they should allow a custom - player set title.

Costs 10 balens or something and I can finally be 'Nooby Ginger'
            ginger noob sounds better.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
              What titles glow in chat? O_o I haven't noticed anything like that on my server
              Balenors strong warrior, Balenors sweetheart are two titles that appear in chat...

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
              ginger noob sounds better.
              I shall keep that in mind!
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I agree with GingerTheHutt on the custom titles, though if they did add it, it would probably cost ridiculous balens just for a title :P

Also, I am a bit disappointed that there is not a 'Top Level' title, as there is a exp gain in the rankings also, or maybe even, for example: 'Top Female Mage' like they used to state in the rankings on the website. But oh well, only a title
                Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

They should have other titles.
                  THis very low chance for non-cashers.
                  That WB is giving cashers more bonuses .-.
                  Game: Wartune
                  Server: 2 Edena Village
                  Class: Mage
                  Name: Mary Magdalene
                  Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
                  Flying with the fishes,
                  Or maybe in the Ocean,
                  swimming with the pigeons,
                  See my world is Different.

Comment

If you actually watched the video by the CEO, you would understand how Chinese browser games worked.

One of the main thing they do is to have ranking for every single thing. The reason for doing it is to increase competitiveness such that players would spend cash to get the top in that category.
                    For example, some meaningless titles are like "Wolf hunter" (last hit in Bloodfang), Master Equestrian (top in mount strength), etc. However, the management team at 7Roads understood that players like to be top in something, so they included it.

Titles are quite meaningless; they don't add to your stats/BR or subtract from it. It makes you feel good about yourself, and supposedly enhance your gaming experience.

The ultimate objective from the company is to make money (yet again).
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      If you actually watched the video by the CEO, you would understand how Chinese browser games worked.

One of the main thing they do is to have ranking for every single thing. The reason for doing it is to increase competitiveness such that players would spend cash to get the top in that category.
                      For example, some meaningless titles are like "Wolf hunter" (last hit in Bloodfang), Master Equestrian (top in mount strength), etc. However, the management team at 7Roads understood that players like to be top in something, so they included it.

Titles are quite meaningless; they don't add to your stats/BR or subtract from it. It makes you feel good about yourself, and supposedly enhance your gaming experience.

The ultimate objective from the company is to make money (yet again).
                      Ya i agree I just thought that maybe there might be sme stat bonuses from certain title to increase the want of a title but thats a personal oppion i guess

Comment

Titles kinda screwed Battleground up. You have little clue as to what you're attacking now as a Crusader can now hold the title of Private. I think the the honor Titles should disappear as you advance in rank so Crusader's don't have the Private Title anymore.

Comment

^ Good point. But that's a risk you take if you attack a Private.
                          I would like to see some sort of Achievements list. So we all have more options of stuff to do. And they need to have decent rewards. The new titles are ok, I like that r2 are adding new things (sort of).

Comment

Working...
                          X