Lvl 2 Wings vs Steed Mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 2 Wings vs Steed Mount

Hey guys I was wondering if cost wise level 2 wings ($20) or a Steed Card ($20)

Level 2 wings only give you an increase of ATK of 60

A steed card gives you 10 strength 10 intell (so ATK of 40 and DEF 10) 10 endurance (40 HP),10 armour (40 PDEF & 40 MDEF),
    So steed card gives u more overall than what level 2 wings would give you

I know it's not exactly apples with apples but isn't 40 ATK and all that extra DEF worht more? So wouldn't a steed card be worth more than the lvl 2 wings?

Or would it be better to spend the 2000 balens on something else??

I would get the wings cos I have never heard of free wings that stack vs free mounts that stack....

darknight steed and royal steed and hurricane steed are all free steeds....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Wings, upgraded or not, 'grow' along with your character, albeit slowly. The upgrading is a plus. Though the HP modifier on it has been altered, it's still a good long term investment.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
        Wings, upgraded or not, 'grow' along with your character, albeit slowly. The upgrading is a plus. Though the HP modifier on it has been altered, it's still a good long term investment.
        Sorry could you explain how they 'grow'? Do the stats increase as your character develops??

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
          Sorry could you explain how they 'grow'? Do the stats increase as your character develops??
          As your character's stats increase, the amount of increase (by way of flat stats or points) also increases.

Comment

As your character's stats increase, the amount of increase (by way of flat stats or points) also increases.
            Thanks that changes EVERYTHING. I ill invest in some wings. So eventually the +60 ATK will increase ~cool thanks!

Comment

Thanks that changes EVERYTHING. I ill invest in some wings. So eventually the +60 ATK will increase ~cool thanks!
              The percentage, though constant, accomplishes what you want. It's slow, but nice to have.

Comment

really ???? and you have proof of that ? cos none of the staff have heard of this

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                  really ???? and you have proof of that ? cos none of the staff have heard of this
                  Well it's always a % of your stats. So if you increase your stats it is obvious the % of yours stats will increase as well. Not the wings % but your patk/matk will increase if you upgrade your gear via gems, refrine, etc. Example. You have 500 patk and lvl 2 wings. 2% of 500 is an extra 10 more patk. Now if you upgrade and get 800 patk. 2% of 800 is 16 more patk.

Comment

2% increase in PATK means:
                    If your character's PATK grows by 100, it has another bonus of 2.

That's the meaning of % increase.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

right, your stats grow, yes.... not the stats on the wings, unless the wings are upgraded....

things need to be said clearly and simply so that way the staff are not having to deal with so many mails and posts because the players are confused......

read post3 as a example of what i mean

Comment

When you pay to play, when it comes to wings - there isn't another way.

right, your stats grow, yes.... not the stats on the wings, unless the wings are upgraded....

things need to be said clearly and simply so that way the staff are not having to deal with so many mails and posts because the players are confused......

read post3 as a example of what i mean
                        But they grow in effect. There isn't any misleading. The additional stats are FLAT points/stats. Wings are an outstanding value in this respect... moreso if the HP % was reinstated.

things need to be said clearly and simply so that way the staff are not having to deal with so many mails and posts because the players are confused.....
                        I PM'ed the gentleman in question for you and explained the difference. This way, everyone's happy.......
                        Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-16-2013, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks knowing eyes. I get it with the percentage staying contsant the amount of ATK wil increase with my toon!

Comment

Hey guys I was wondering if cost wise level 2 wings ($20) or a Steed Card ($20)

Level 2 wings only give you an increase of ATK of 60

A steed card gives you 10 strength 10 intell (so ATK of 40 and DEF 10) 10 endurance (40 HP),10 armour (40 PDEF & 40 MDEF),
                            So steed card gives u more overall than what level 2 wings would give you

I know it's not exactly apples with apples but isn't 40 ATK and all that extra DEF worht more? So wouldn't a steed card be worth more than the lvl 2 wings?

Or would it be better to spend the 2000 balens on something else??

Level 2 wings give you 3% patk and 3% matk instead of 2% lvl1 wings! That's not only 60 matk, patk.

Comment

Level 2 wings also increase the PATK by 1%, notice how level 1 wings give 2% PATK and level 3 wings give u 3% PATK

Comment

Working...
                              X