The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wartune 1.5 Friday Herald: Clothing

Here at R2Games, as we start the process of converting over 1.5 for Wartune, we'll be releasing little hints and previews of what's to come on Fridays. However, if you haven't seen the 1.5 teaser up on our main site, be sure to check it out. You can find it by clicking here. This week we'll be looking at a new addition to Wartune: Clothing

Clothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	costume1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	1734353

Clothing will be a unique addition to Wartune. Not only will it boost your attributes, but it will also provide your character with a distinctive new look. Standard clothing is purchasable in the Shop, along with additional items to assist with clothing crafting.

Clothing will be accessed by clicking on “Clothing” in the Character panel. Here players will see all available clothing slots as well as two options for crafting: Clothing Synthesis will be used for leveling up clothing, while Clothing Conversion will be used to swap levels between clothing of the same type. Clicking on either of these options will open up the Tailoring panel. While both of these methods of crafting will just use Gold, players can purchase items from the Cash shop to assist with crafting.

When players perform Clothing Synthesis, they will have an off chance of receiving a rare look. To synthesize clothing, you must first select two pieces of clothing you wish to synthesize. Success rates depend on the level of the clothing and whether or not Good Luck Charms are used. Synthesizing (or failing to synthesize) two pieces of clothing will yield back one piece of clothing with a random, possibly rare, look. A Fashion Core may be used in place of a piece of level 1 clothing. As such, as you level up your clothing, its look will change multiple times. However, you may find that you like your clothing's look and don't want to change it anymore, but still want its levels to go up. That brings us to Clothing Conversion!

Clothing Conversion costs Gold and is used to interchange clothing levels. You may only interchange the levels between clothing of the same type. No clothing items are lost during conversion. This means if you like the style of a particular set of clothing, and want to continue to level it, you just first need to buy a new Standard set of its type. Swap out the levels between the two, and now level up the Standard set. When done leveling, swap those levels back! More levels, same appearance!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

can we say money sink? I wanted more coverage for the female mages looks like it's gonna be less coverage all around.. oh and we get to pay for the priviledge... not a fan of this coming update at all.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

When players perform Clothing Synthesis, they will have an off chance of receiving a rare look.
      And by off chance you mean 0.00000000000000000000001 %??

Comment

AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD Welcome to Barbies beach party meets Dungeons and Dragons 3D. Tonight for your spending pleasure, we have the lastest in Beachware board shorts, complete with worg blinding water cannon and what warrior would go out into the catacombs without their night vision sunglasses,
        the ability to see a floating eyeball from 20 feet in the murky depths of the catacombs ? Come on ladies and gentleman, you know you want to look as gorgeous as our model, stormageddon...

Wanders off into the sandy distance of the bloodlands, pausing once or twice to utter a barely muffled " ROFLMAO "

Comment

cool clothing but sadly i still cant play wartune becoz loading stuck at 1% and is this a new version of wartune?
          Last edited by theifkid; 02-09-2013, 02:36 AM.
          if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

Hate to say it, but this seems to be a very useless feature. Does this replace the armor we are already wearing? Or is it some sort of non-combat only wear? When I first saw this I thought it was an april fools joke, but its not april. Help a lot if you were more comprehensive with the information you provide.

Comment

First, wings...now...this! So this game becomes harder and harder for non-balens users...
              I understand that balens users must have some privileges, but for example you can put some sets for non-balens users which boost ur skills only half from what balens are giving...but come on. It will be impossible to play this way. 2 more things like these clothing and wings and you will loose alot of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpdruck7 View Post
                First, wings...now...this! So this game becomes harder and harder for non-balens users...
                I understand that balens users must have some privileges, but for example you can put some sets for non-balens users which boost ur skills only half from what balens are giving...but come on. It will be impossible to play this way. 2 more things like these clothing and wings and you will loose alot of players.
                agreed!

i left my old game because of not balance. Its like your playing sad, coz you cannot have it.

Comment

This game is pay2win so deal with it. I don't like the idea either and would be awesome if everything was free but let's get real here. Most free to play mmos are pay2win. I honestly do not know what free mmorpg out there doesn't have a pay2win aspect. It's either p2p games where everything is "free" in the sense bc you pay a monthly fee for it, or the game has to have some sort of cash shop to make it run if it is free to play. You can only make so much money with non pay2win items. So please understand that if you are going to play a free to play game then you most likely will have to pay2win if you want to get anywhere in that game. This isn't just for wartune. This is for majority of free mmos out there.

Comment

Total ** this clothing! Can u be any greedier?!

I understand they need to earn to run "free" but they are rly getting to greedy with all this **** they add in shop. At least make sure free players get smthing out of it and some boost to them would be nice... Still not sure how non casher will even do demon temple and when new dungeons come for which u say are even harder and more challanging makes me think non cashers are screwed

Comment

xD it seems that no cares about my problem oh well
                      if you have a Problem send a ticket

Comment

People come on, R2 only translates original game. Yes, they can tweak things, but it doesn't change much. Calling them greedy, when new patch is involved, is just wrong. I believe in original game you have to use balens for this too.

Comment

where is the cloth?click on my profil and not see cloth,not in synthesis s34

Comment

well that seems lots of complicated for really nothing , I thought it will be more , we recolor the equip we actually have. Now we have to purchase piece of clothes and than synthetize for a look we wont know about before we see it ??? and than all the think about the level up ? ??? ?? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? seriously what the hell is going on???? For myself the look of the guys you show there is very bad , really dont like it and like some point it out , welcome barbie world ...................for now doesnt sound like attractive at all. And even for a casher like me ....

Comment

Originally posted by CruelMischief View Post
                              Hate to say it, but this seems to be a very useless feature. Does this replace the armor we are already wearing? Or is it some sort of non-combat only wear? When I first saw this I thought it was an april fools joke, but its not april. Help a lot if you were more comprehensive with the information you provide.
                              it will take over the look of your armors and will add some stats. use your imagination

Comment

Working...
                              X