Changing In-game-nickname and Symbols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing In-game-nickname and Symbols

Why arent Symbols not allowed anymore or if they are which ones are allowed to be used?
    Last edited by Beautyexitou; 03-20-2017, 07:44 PM.
    I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
    BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

It may very well be a case of that people were using the symbols to bypass the word filters which are in place.. because at one point it was getting really really bad. Though I must say that would only be speculation on my point as I can not guarantee that was the reason this went in I am afraid.

Magi Edit: Should symbols be allowed I am afraid I could not say which ones are, because if I did I would be misleading you and I do not desire to do that
    Last edited by GM_Magik; 03-20-2017, 09:49 PM.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

If we're talking about the use of such on character, sylph, or eud names, then it's the rats at the development department who took them out about 3-4 patches ago. I wasn't too happy of it because I liked using spaces to put a unique name to my items (first and last names; not really coincidental) instead they want me to bunch up stuff and I won't go for that.
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
      X