Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Double hit for archers after 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double hit for archers after 2.1

Heya guys , I used to have a good timing/rotation for the old version of Wartune , but now with this 2.1 I cant double hit often like I used to do . I double with Arrow Strike with 100% sucess but with Multi Shot I cant and I wont bother trying because that always cost me 1 turn.

My rotation is :

( I use lv 55 set )

Multi shot
    Auto
    Arrow Strike
    Multi shot
    Auto
    Arrow Strike
    Delphic
    Auto
    Arrow Strike

If any of you have a good tip or know a good video to recomend pls share with me ( sorry for my english )
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

afk mode ftw,as-ms-delphic once you get pve set afk ms-ap

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      afk mode ftw,as-ms-delphic once you get pve set afk ms-ap
      I never found AFK mode good. AI is dumb and doesn't always use delphic.
      My current rotation is a bit weird, I don't have AP and use PVP set still (55 starting rage)
      1. arrow shot
      2. auto +AS
      3. Brutality rune+ MS (if i don't have enough rage for delphic I use AS instead of MS)
      4. Delphic
      5,Auto+AS
      6. MS+Sylph awakening (when you awake you do more damage as a simple auto attack or AS).
      IGN: AncientEvil
      Server: EU-271+merged
      Class: Archer
      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

yeah AI is seriosly dumb -_- but i find afk mode way more better now that geting double hits is hard i mean with archers even in afk mode you can double hit..

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
          I never found AFK mode good. AI is dumb and doesn't always use delphic.
          My current rotation is a bit weird, I don't have AP and use PVP set still (55 starting rage)
          1. arrow shot
          2. auto +AS
          3. Brutality rune+ MS (if i don't have enough rage for delphic I use AS instead of MS)
          4. Delphic
          5,Auto+AS
          6. MS+Sylph awakening (when you awake you do more damage as a simple auto attack or AS).
          Excluding the Slyph, this is, I think, one of the most effective ways to get most out of WB.

Comment

MS
            AS
            AS
            MS
            AS
            AS
            Delphic
            Awaken
            Awaken Attack

Comment

Working...