Castle customization

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle customization

Now that we have clothes, and can get some pretty weird styles, I’d like to customization a step further: I’d like to be able to change the appearance of my castle. I know that a non-VIP, VIP and VIP9 castles look different, but I mean customization like the clothes. So for instance a beach cabin to take your surf look to the max! Or a vampire style castle for when you want to dwell there, a rock stage to completely rock out, etc, etc. And why not some random ones, like a Jacuzzi, a hammock, or a forest cottage.
    Just not sure what the benefit would be. Maybe another way to get some more rage? ^_^ Or nothing at all.

ooo! I like this idea!

Other ideas:

A graveyard / haunted house?

tree house?

a witches house - green smoke and eerie light from the windows etc... ^_^
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I WANT A DAMN FLOATING CASTLE!!! D:

A retired mage like myself would still want to look at something cool once in a while.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        I WANT A DAMN FLOATING CASTLE!!! D:
        Oooh!! nice!

Comment

Yea that would be awesome but R2 won't. You know it be eating there VIP 9 profits so they will end up making you work for it if they ever do decide to do this.

Comment

I don't think a whole lot would get to lvl VIP 9 just for the castle. But hey, they can make it an option for the VIP9's, that would work ^_^

Comment

Well... it's a good "ambiance" idea.
              As VIP 9, i'd like to have some more custom castle... too many VIP 9 in erandel, all looking like each other...
              E314
              Armor Games - S2
              Lv 65
              FairyTail

Comment

I like this idea because I love customization, and I think it could also be quite fun :P I signed up to VIP for it's many benefits, though when It said 'Unique decorations for the exterior of your castle', I actually thought you could decorate it and it was just a bit of bonus fun. Turns out it wasn't what I had in mind. xD
                Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

How do I make my castle look different?? I'm VIP but can't find the button....thanx
                  L Y K A
                  (S383 Pearl Cliff - TANK) Guild: SPARTA

Comment

Normal player: Click image for larger version

Name:	normal.png
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1677821

VIP lvl 1-8: Click image for larger version

Name:	Normalvip.png
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	1677822

VIP level 9: Click image for larger version

Name:	VIP9.png
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1677823
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I like this idea, but aren't they supposed to remove wilds in the next patches?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        I like this idea, but aren't they supposed to remove wilds in the next patches?
                        Didn't you see this was a thread from back in april and someone just epically necro'd it?

Comment

Working...
                        X