Astral enhanced deflection problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral enhanced deflection problem

10% chance to reflect 20% of damage received, cause 50000 damage at the most
    happens when the world boss with its special attacks and this condition is met should join the 50000 to the damage done to world boss but not all, explain if this condition does not apply to the world boss or the guild tower.

thanks

Originally posted by XoceanoX View Post
    10% chance to reflect 20% of damage received, cause 50000 damage at the most
    happens when the world boss with its special attacks and this condition is met should join the 50000 to the damage done to world boss but not all, explain if this condition does not apply to the world boss or the guild tower.

thanks
    It doesn't. This has almost always been the case. It's also considered griefing.

Comment

It applies... When I forgot to change my Enhanced Deflection astral (level 4) when doing wb, i would see the boss having 50000 damage when it does its special. Though i think the damage done by this astral will not be included in your overall damage to the boss, or does it include? (that is why i change it when doing wb)
      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
        Though i think the damage done by this astral will not be included in your overall damage to the boss, or does it include? (that is why i change it when doing wb)
        It doesn't add to your damage done for the world boss giving you extra gold and daru. It should subtract from the WB, but won't give you the points.

Comment

mystery of wartune ....

Comment

IN short:
            DEFLECTION IS OF NO USE ON WB OR GB TOWER

Comment

http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection
              Read this. It's give gold and daru

Comment

Originally posted by Suave88 View Post
                http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Deflection
                Read this. It's give gold and daru
                "Note: Gives neither Gold nor Daru for the damage deflected in World Boss." Maybe you should learn to read.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  IN short:
                  DEFLECTION IS OF NO USE ON WB OR GB TOWER
                  in wb nope in gb tower 50k extra dmg to tower is quite nice thou it wont add to your dmg

Comment

It does deal damage, however it does not add to the damage you actually dealt, thus you do not gain any extra gold/ daru from it.

For Guild Ward's case, it actually helps the battle even if you do not get points, because it still damages the ward.

so yea... take off deflect astral during WB... you're just taking valuable gold/ daru that everyone would have gotten.

Comment

Best to take it off then, boss goes down too fast already, don't want to help him die quicker if it won't help you anyway ^^.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        It does deal damage, however it does not add to the damage you actually dealt, thus you do not gain any extra gold/ daru from it.

For Guild Ward's case, it actually helps the battle even if you do not get points, because it still damages the ward.

so yea... take off deflect astral during WB... you're just taking valuable gold/ daru that everyone would have gotten.
                        So the knight who gets the talent Persistence (a chance to reflect 10% damage when successfully block, lvl. 1) is really not helping anyone at world boss? Cause they are jsut taking valuable gold and daru from everyone?

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        Best to take it off then, boss goes down too fast already, don't want to help him die quicker if it won't help you anyway ^^.
                        We cannot unequip talents... We cannot unequip Persistence once we get it, unless we reset, which is not likely to occur, since it is very costly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                          So the knight who gets the talent Persistence (a chance to reflect 10% damage when successfully block, lvl. 1) is really not helping anyone at world boss? Cause they are jsut taking valuable gold and daru from everyone?

We cannot unequip talents... We cannot unequip Persistence once we get it, unless we reset, which is not likely to occur, since it is very costly.
                          No knight would take persistence talent as that talent is really crappy. The dmg you reflect back is so minimal it's pretty much worthless. Maybe at max level it be a decent amount but that isn't going happen for awhile. Much better talents to invest it other than persistence. Also it's not 10% dmg back. It's actually 10% of the dmg you block back. Example, If someone hits you for 10k and you block and you only get hit for like 6k. You reflect 10% of that 6k back which is only 600 dmg. It's hardly anything worthwhile.

Also this thread is from April everyone. Why do people feel the need to necro bump these threads. How do they find them? Do they just click the very last page and think it be funny to necro bump a topic or something.

Comment

1st of all,u must get luck to deflect something on wb.
                            2 - mostly u will reflect dmg before last wb hit which means...1k more dmg? Have fun
                            Count on deflect after big hit is for me silly and pointless

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              No knight would take persistence talent as that talent is really crappy. The dmg you reflect back is so minimal it's pretty much worthless. Maybe at max level it be a decent amount but that isn't going happen for awhile. Much better talents to invest it other than persistence. Also it's not 10% dmg back. It's actually 10% of the dmg you block back. Example, If someone hits you for 10k and you block and you only get hit for like 6k. You reflect 10% of that 6k back which is only 600 dmg. It's hardly anything worthwhile.

Also this thread is from April everyone. Why do people feel the need to necro bump these threads. How do they find them? Do they just click the very last page and think it be funny to necro bump a topic or something.
                              1. Well, I know a lot of knight who took Persistence... So your statement "No knight would take persistence talent" is already wrong, and that will statement will still remain wrong even if we call them stupid or noob, etc... :P

2. Where did you get the info that only the block damage is reflected? It is not there in the description...

3. A high level Persistence is good.. level 2 is 15% reflect damage, and possible level 3 is 20%... It is like the Iron Wall, a level 2 Iron wall is not good (6%) because it was only incremented by 1%, but in order for you to get the 8% reduced damage, you have to take the level 2 Iron Wall...

4. I just saw this topic just now... I'm not the one who surfaced this thread again..

Comment

Working...
                              X