Key run destroyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key run destroyed

so now we get 5 tries at the summoner a day are you serious it will take years to get all the stuff together now your out of you damned minds

seriously?

Comment

is it per person or party?

Comment

Well, if you have a level 10 shop you can still buy them

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
          Well, if you have a level 10 shop you can still buy them
          it'snot the legend stones that are a pain to get it's the damn crystaloids...

Comment

Originally posted by R24465997 View Post
            it'snot the legend stones that are a pain to get it's the damn crystaloids...
            I haven't bothered doing summon runs on my chinese server character, so not sure if it's the same 5 summons a day there. But crystaloids for them isn't hard to get even 300-400 no issue. Reason being is that they are guaranteed 1 per campaign run. Which is an extra 8 per day base. The campaigns always drop a crystaloid for the gear of their level in addition to the other gear at the end. Which the end reward can still also have a crystaloid in it. And they have the Auction house to trade / sell them to other players.

But yeah sarconwindsong2002, is it 5 per person per day? or just 5 per day period for you? or 5 per person per day per dungeon? or 5 per dungeon?

Comment

unsure if it is 5 per person or 5 total as i have not tested but was informed of this change by a guildy

Comment

confirmed 5 per run.....and the madness continues

Comment

Originally posted by vets_dethmatic View Post
                  confirmed 5 per run.....and the madness continues
                  per person or 5 total for the whole group?

Comment

Really stupid for R2. No auction house and now we can't even farm them? Wth are you trying to do. I respected most things you done so far due it not being as unfair as many ppl thought it was, but making limitations like this so that it turns into only casher game now. That is where the line is drawn. If you plan on doing this release the damn auction house already and let us be able to buy them at least. It be impossible to get pve sets now due to the limitations.

First you nerf wings and cheat us out of money and now you nerf the summoning. Giving this game a few more months t osee how the next patch goes. If it gets worse think im done here. This is just plain stupid and out of order. Not even a heads up about these two major things.
                    Last edited by Oxykotton; 02-21-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

wow this is getting ridiculous. R2, if you decide to change an aspect of the game like the summoner, at least give us another means to make it up. Like i have suggested in the Suggestion forum, i hope you can consider getting us constant guaranteed 1 crystaloids drop everytime we do solo campaign, cause we do earned them. Like Legend stone that you put in guild shop for gold, perhaps u can do the same thing for crystaloids as well?

Comment

It's pretty clear why this change was implemented - and don't forget they may not have instituted this change.

Comment

wow this is ridiculous R2. If you are going to change an aspect of this game like limiting the summoner, please give us another means to make it up. As i have suggested in the Suggestion forum, you can give us a constant 1 crystaloid drop in every solo campaign, we definitely earned them. Just like you have put the Legend stones in the guild shop for gold, perhaps u can do the same for crystaloids as well?

Comment

well i know its still test period on s1 and 6..im also mad about this and i dont have months to wait for a set lol

but il give them about 2 weeks cause as the maint said their testing it first so bugs are bound to happen..but i hope they test one a next server next time -.-
                            IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                              Giving this game a few more months t osee how the next patch goes. If it gets worse think im done here. This is just plain stupid and out of order. Not even a heads up about these two major things.
                              still few more months? by the time they finished milking you dry and say "k thnx bye" and look for new fat cows. whats the biggie a player leaving they always have new cows coming in

Comment

Working...
                              X