Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never met her either, but regardless...

Rest In Peace, Camilla.

Comment

• I used to talk to her almost every day either in game, on teamspeak, or on Facebook. She was such a sweet, loving, and caring person. I miss talking to her, I hoped to meet her in person someday. Maybe we will meet in another life.
      Celestine/ Aika/ Kaillie

Comment

• All players can receive the following rewards from the Hot Event panel for the next 3 days:

100K Gold & 10 Roses
        is this for every servers, cause i dont have it in my server s79

Comment

• condolence.. and RIP . .hope she finds real peace now after all what she expeerienced here.....be happy ..-prayers and cuddles to the fallen-

Comment

• i will pray for her . maybe she got peace finally .rest in peace

Comment

• R.I.P Camille

Comment

• R.I.P Camille is so sad ... condolences

Comment

• I didn't realize the was a real person, but thought it was part of the game. I made some comment's saying this is only a game earlier this week, and now I feel terribile after finding out about this young lady and the family she left behind. My thought's and feeling's go out for the family and the emptiness they are going through right now. Stay strong and prayer's for you.

Comment

• forum admin/mod/game master , how do we check if our post are being selected?

Comment

• hmms still waiting for reply , no reply?

Comment

• i dont know who is camile xd just one more person who i think die i dont know die or what or just leave game or idk then rip all who are die
                        Name:Ereshkigal
                        Class:Archer
                        Level:65
                        Server:246
                        Br:85.000

Comment

• R2Games would like to thank everyone who left a message for Camile. We were amazed by the response by the community, and it took us sometime to go through all the messages left for the departed. We've gone though all the posts, and selected 25 that we found particularly moving and touching. Rather the list them here, we will be privately contacting those players through PMs on the forum. Thank you all for taking the time to express your well wishes and regrets.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                          X