X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    I provided more helpful and accurate information than you ever did:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....astral-choices

You know nuts about the game and you tried to give your smart-aleck advice. That's trolling.
    what that post for?o.O sure i am a troll,doesnt make you someone who doesnt troll

Comment

Originally posted by coldsw View Post
      LOL I'm sure balens plays a big part here but with the massive amount of time, should be able to compensate the balens spent. That's why I also like to know how long he/she has been camping at the same level.

I also have 1 question to ask you Condor. Are you really retired of this game? if you are, why are you still active in the forum?
      Judging from her astral value and level of stables, she has put barely anytime into her toon and bought her way to 100k BR.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
        Judging from her astral value and level of stables, she has put barely anytime into her toon and bought her way to 100k BR.
        http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....3&d=1390389886 http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....4&d=1390389886
        I'm sure she invested money in there with time too.
        I might be wrong, but every level of sc upgrade will add minimal BR. even with lv43, It wouldn't add too much BR from my current level (SC lv16). Her astral value is around the same as mine. Gems itself must be almost lv8 or 9 to boost that much, maybe with lv20 brut edge. Refinement must be max or very dedicated judging by crit is 10 only. lv10 troop enlitement. What else did I miss?
        Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
          With her strength I don't think she's in a low level guild and not seeing that guild in the top 100 str/level cross server, I speculate her server is quite young.
          You can't work your way up to 120k at her level without cashing. Kind of obvious she cashed her way up if her server is indeed still young.

Nothing wrong with that however, it's a cash game after all.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
            With buffs I get to 120 K BR:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]70354[/ATTACH]
            With 120k BR, don't see why you feel the need to cheat. I screen capped your little antic and have lodged a ticket. Obviously nothing will be done, but you didn't get where you are from slow leveling, you got where you are cause you're a damn cheater and I have the receipts!

I guess slow leveling lets you learn the glitches and use them to your advantage.

CHEAT.

p.s. If you continue your persistent harassment of me (yes, I also capped the PM's), not only will I sent them in, I'll post them here. Especially the part where you admit you're a cheater.
            Last edited by oxiigeni; 02-04-2014, 09:36 AM. Reason: Added more evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by oxiigeni View Post
              With 120k BR, don't see why you feel the need to cheat in BG. I screen capped your little antic and have lodged a ticket. Obviously nothing will be done, but you didn't get where you are from slow leveling, you got where you are cause you're a damn cheater and I have the receipts!

I guess slow leveling lets you learn the glitches and use them to your advantage.

CHEAT.
              i demand the proof!

Comment

Saw a lvl 39 with 48k br in china bg

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                  mounts on lv 16 there:s i bet if WJ stayed on lv 39 by then he wud have more than that xD

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
                    There are a few 80k br at lvl 49 walking around in 91wan.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      mounts on lv 16 there:s i bet if WJ stayed on lv 39 by then he wud have more than that xD
                      Just imagine if everything was unlock at lvl 16...
                      ^____^ and the 39 cashed maxed.
                      100k+ ^_^

Comment

Impossible to catch up to Pipster now unless you recharged a lot of balens and buy $oul Crystals, Mount$, $ylphs, Refinement Crystal$, Fate Stone$, etc.

Ever since Pipster lost in CW again, in a horrible way against Tepen who cashes less than her, nonetheless both are heavy cashers. She got this asap.

She definitely deserves to be famous since I only saw like Zebq having a Lvl 9 Wing in r2games for years now.
                        Attached Files
                        Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

I'm not even remotely close to being jealous of Pipster, if I think about the money he/she spent on the game...
                          Not that I care he/she spent, it's just the thought thinking what the amount is lol.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Khyrsanth View Post
                            Impossible to catch up to Pipster now unless you recharged a lot of balens and buy $oul Crystals, Mount$, $ylphs, Refinement Crystal$, Fate Stone$, etc.

Ever since Pipster lost in CW again, in a horrible way against Tepen who cashes less than her, nonetheless both are heavy cashers. She got this asap.

She definitely deserves to be famous since I only saw like Zebq having a Lvl 9 Wing in r2games for years now.
                            Pipster is very beautiful ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Khyrsanth View Post

gz to first 200k+ br on english servers!

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              I'm not even remotely close to being jealous of Pipster, if I think about the money he/she spent on the game...
                              Not that I care he/she spent, it's just the thought thinking what the amount is lol.
                              who said you were jealous?world center aint you.....

Comment

I doubt anyone who is sane would be jealous. I mean, those who can spend like that easily are either insane or rich, sometimes both.
                                Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Working...
                                X