X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

200+ bounty scrolls
    if only we had the auction house......bet no one will still buy it

Comment

Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
      Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death.
      Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn’t. This isn’t fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry.
      Dragon Pals
      Server:Server 66 Blightmoor (US West)
      Name: Flarrow
      Level: 79
      Guild: UniteD

Comment

Originally posted by TheDarkOneTDO View Post
        Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died.
        Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death.
        Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn’t. This isn’t fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry.
        You're so gullible.
        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
        Smart people outsmart each other.
        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
        TheGuardingDark status: ██
        senadbasic status: ██
        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Sir , Just try to sell that in Bound Balens .
          S245: Warrior
          Name: Free
          Guild: OutCast
          Sylph: Blue Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by SkiaXia View Post
            Obviously there is a deal, even if it's a small one. Tired of you guys who are 70+ saying this is ****. Think about the lower people who need this. Tired of seeing you guys post saying it's useless. Well it's useless to you, and useful to others. I sure need the luck stones too for enchant and saving up for future sets to synthesize to lvl 9 stones. You see? You may not buy it, buy I will.
            Ppls start to buy anythink wich is in HOT no matter if that thing is more expensive or cheaper that normal one...Because ppls spend theirs money without a plan R2 start go give us only ****.If you play from long time you know how was the reward for our money and how they mockery us now... I try every week to buy something but i dont have what cause nothing deserve to buy right now.No problem i still w8, maybe R2 games remember about us, the players...
            I'm not the best and i never be the best but for sure i will enjoy this ******** game!!
            Some peoples must understand one thing: "This is just a game so take it easy!!!" :mad:

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
            Fighting til' the wars won!
            (the Cab-Angel with a Shotgun)

(Sorry for my bad english)

Server: [S392] Emerald Falls
            Name:CyanPile
            Class:Archer
            Guild:STRONGHOLD

Comment

For every1 that is buying ....thinking its a good deal....5 socket rods & a krypt key for 149 balens if my memory serves me well.
              Compare that with what u geting now. Still sounds like a good deal?
              Buying this crapdeal allows them to give u an even "better" deal.
              Do NOT b surprised if next socket rod sale would b 199 balens for 1 rod & "fill in the gap with a useless item any1 playing the game over 2 months dont need at all".
              If u buy u r 1 of the people to blame for next NOT so hot deal.

Comment

guys realy put that auction house no trade= shiet

Comment

i aggree with that,put crypt key to event

Comment

Originally posted by RobertMarian View Post
                    Ppls start to buy anythink wich is in HOT no matter if that thing is more expensive or cheaper that normal one...Because ppls spend theirs money without a plan R2 start go give us only ****.If you play from long time you know how was the reward for our money and how they mockery us now... I try every week to buy something but i dont have what cause nothing deserve to buy right now.No problem i still w8, maybe R2 games remember about us, the players...
                    I do remember what it was like. And it seems it will be getting wrose down the road, unless Divine Comedy 2 comes with no nerfs and full patches...
                    Anyways, it's not teh best deal, but still for new, lower, in need people, it's fairly good (if have balens for it).
                    I miss the original people. Most of them left T_T

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                    I...I love you like a love song baby...
                    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                    :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                    X