Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Heal rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heal rune

dear wartune if gonna give heal rune to only VIP players or for cashers please say it atleast here i will stop the game for ever it will be better to play other games which favours players and at the same time game itself please respond so that i can confirm weather to play or not

heal rune is a free rune. I got it completely for free. I think it just takes a lucky drop from a victory chest. Back when I got it it was a lucky drop before victory chest came along but i hav seen free players get it

Comment

Heal + Brutal + Bleed are free ...

Comment

File a ticket.
        Anyone weaker than you is a noob. Anyone stronger than you has no real life. Gaming Logic 101.

Comment

Free and R2 ar two opposite words in same sentence, Impossible ! nothing it's free when R2 it's around, see circuit quests, first look we think they ar free, after u finish 100,120, impossible quest like use 1.000 cript tokens... so yea this game it's grate, but R2 greedy and discrimination between free and cashers it's so big and nasty combined with Epical Low solo dungeons rewards make this game a totally waste of time and nerves, Game scenario and gameplay greate for a browser game, R2 worst enemie of this game, if chinese will release an english version of theyr game half or maybe more players will quit your server, why ? because they ar funny, not so discrimination between cash and free, alot of upgrades and new things that from R2 point of view it's impossible, so pray R2 just Pray.... and btw they ar cheap too ,their gems are 20 balens per lv2 while ours is 85 balens per lv 2s.
          Last edited by DarthVille; 02-08-2014, 10:12 AM.
          Join The DarkSide, We Have Cookies !

Comment

i got 2 heal runes,and dont spend of the game
            there is couple ppl in my guild that are medium cashers still dont have heal or blood runes
            so,not every time game favors ppl that spend,at least in runes,its all luck

Comment

heal and bleed are free runes but damn so hard to get them. been playing this char since september and yet to get a heal or bleed rune and when i see others winning a 1v1 just cause of rune i feel like
              Click image for larger version

Name:	desk-flip.png
Views:	1
Size:	32.6 KB
ID:	1681246
              let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

runes are hard to get each time server merges

Comment

Originally posted by drag-ndude234 View Post
                  runes are hard to get each time server merges
                  What... I don't even...
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

Comment

lol i tried to stop playing the game and every day after tank battles i think to destrop my computer lol

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                      heal and bleed are free runes but damn so hard to get them. been playing this char since september and yet to get a heal or bleed rune and when i see others winning a 1v1 just cause of rune i feel like
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]70803[/ATTACH]
                      when the frist tank trails the rune system was different and we would get heal or bleed easily. but r2 change it to make money by making upgrades with balens and small runes. since then i have only got 1 heal and 1 bleed. but luckly i had got at the beginning.

Comment

Only got 1 blood rune and 1 heal rune drop from victory chest after the implementation of victory chest. If they implement auction house, then i can sell them off to those who need. But there is no auction house.

Drop chance is very low.

Comment

I am a casher, do tanks nearly every day for many months and I have never gotten anything other than runestones. It's not about spending, it's about luck.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthVille View Post
                            Free and R2 ar two opposite words in same sentence, Impossible ! nothing it's free when R2 it's around, see circuit quests, first look we think they ar free, after u finish 100,120, impossible quest like use 1.000 cript tokens... so yea this game it's grate, but R2 greedy and discrimination between free and cashers it's so big and nasty combined with Epical Low solo dungeons rewards make this game a totally waste of time and nerves, Game scenario and gameplay greate for a browser game, R2 worst enemie of this game, if chinese will release an english version of theyr game half or maybe more players will quit your server, why ? because they ar funny, not so discrimination between cash and free, alot of upgrades and new things that from R2 point of view it's impossible, so pray R2 just Pray.... and btw they ar cheap too ,their gems are 20 balens per lv2 while ours is 85 balens per lv 2s.
                            I will quit here for sure!
                            ''The void is that which stands right in the middle of ‘this’ and ‘that’.
                            The void is all-inclusive, having no opposite – there is nothing which it
                            excludes or opposses. It is living void, because all forms come out of it
                            and whosoever realizes the void is filled with life and power and the love
                            of all things.''
                            -Bruce Lee

Comment

i got my heal rune by pure luck. im sure its pure luck cos..

1) i am a non-casher

2) i managed to enter tanks event less than 20 times and i got it

p/s i started playing last year december and got that heal rune in mid january.... talk about luck

Comment

Working...
                              X