[Valentine's Day Activity] Meditation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Actually I'm sure alot of ppl dun understand why they have to make SC event give you chocolates as well. Why should you get something for free that others have to pay $$$ to get? What makes you so special that you must get it for free? In fact they've given quite alot by letting non-cashers get mounts and all for the past 2 months for free when all along ppl had to pay to get them. You say its unfair? What about those who paid then? Isn't it more unfair to them that something they spent real $$$ on because they like the pixels gets given out as a free item to others? If you really want to talk about fairness then think about that. Furthermore, this is a Pay 2 Win game which if you had browsed the forums you should've known long ago. non-cashers have 0 hope of competing in anything unless they pay $$$. If you want something you can compete with others in and not spend a single cent, then this game isn't for you. Its really annoying to see such kinds of posts all the time talking about being unfair to non-cashers as though they are the only ones being short-changed here.
    unfair to new players. Make more of this event, and new players wont catch up. They will quit instead. It is already unfair that new players being forced to fight old players in BG and arena. Now the events aren't favoring them as well. The new players need to be happy so they won't leave. Once they played long enough, addicted enough, then they wont leave r2games anymore. Example, you

Comment

• The biggest problem everyone is missing is that its a game. I run a low-casher/ non-paying guild and while this event may not seem great like ********...they have had more updates than us so there isn't even a comparison between game companies. Regardless, this is a great chance for non-paying ppl for a chance to get free wings and save those those precious balens for sylph skills. I have too many guildies on the edge of getting their wings with BB's, but they would love instead to get some sylph skills. Don't worry about other publishers and what they are doing, be more concerned with the events that affect where you play now.

Comment

• Dunno for wut someone post here picture from ********...
        This is whole different game if we will look in prices/details/events.
        Like it more, go play there...
        We dont meet DS in bg/ga/cw so who care aBout em...r2 is greedy? What a news...!

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• This event is **.... ******-wartune.blogspot.com

Comment

• i want chocolate........

Comment

• Then get ready your whips!

Comment

• Did anyone think about the new lvl 70 troops? That might be the reason they giving daru from events. Secondly, wait for the possible 'Love thy mount' event before bursting your virtual tears all over forums.
                Ai tääl on muitaki suomalaisia? s183

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                  Actually I'm sure alot of ppl dun understand why they have to make SC event give you chocolates as well. Why should you get something for free that others have to pay $$$ to get? What makes you so special that you must get it for free? In fact they've given quite alot by letting non-cashers get mounts and all for the past 2 months for free when all along ppl had to pay to get them. You say its unfair? What about those who paid then? Isn't it more unfair to them that something they spent real $$$ on because they like the pixels gets given out as a free item to others? If you really want to talk about fairness then think about that. Furthermore, this is a Pay 2 Win game which if you had browsed the forums you should've known long ago. non-cashers have 0 hope of competing in anything unless they pay $$$. If you want something you can compete with others in and not spend a single cent, then this game isn't for you. Its really annoying to see such kinds of posts all the time talking about being unfair to non-cashers as though they are the only ones being short-changed here.
                  I totally agree with you on the anoying whining each and every event by non paying players, however those who are paying, including myself, are able to get even more as non paying players with the Soul Chrysts and Mount events.
                  Im not sure how much whales your server has, but the one I play on has 3 big spenders and quite a lot mediocore spenders, im quite sure that the group mediocore spenders bring in a higher amount of cash then the 3 big spenders.

Besides, even the Whales on my server are saving for the SC and Whip events, so I fail to see the point why heavy cashers would be unhappy with non cashers getting some stuff.

Comment

• FU all whining cashers and cashers defenders and other stupid f.ucks (People who suffering from dementia).
                    Please stop that ** (why free players should get something for free?) eat ****, u are world class moron.
                    Cashers collect stuff the same way as non cashers (or actualy i m not sure, if i read post here, seems a lot cashers are reta.rded to)
                    Cashers get their event prizes from the boxes and other stuff is pure bonus, mahras and ****. Free player only gets event prizes
                    Without no-cashers u dont have that game neither. How u play, 17 ppl in server? Think about that.
                    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

• what use for wings soul crystal or mount training whip plsss tel mee

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I.M. View Post
                        I'm agree with you ! I will do same, I will not purchase balens, maybe max 4K a month then 70K to 100K monthly usually. Anyway I have over 120K BR, fate max 20lvl, left few things to do for set 70 to get it. R2 want more & more $$$$ but R2 will lose as in one day if go on like that! never is enough in terms of our investments.
                        S197 Grungefall
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]71143[/ATTACH]
                        If R2 "loses" then your character and everything you've put into it becomes worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                          If R2 "loses" then your character and everything you've put into it becomes worthless.

Comment

• He means non casher player can play further bcoz the Casher player pay R2 wit every single Balens..hehehe.

Agreed?

Comment

Working...
                            X