League of Angels - Update 2/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels - Update 2/12

League of Angels S1 and S2 will have an update on Feb 11th a little after 10 A.M. EST. The update should not affect online game play. Players on S1 and S2 who wish to sneak a peek at the new content just have to refresh the game at this time to see the changes!

Update Info:
    1. Marriage System
    2. Angel Worship System
    3. New Angels: Amora and Nyssa
    4. New Costume: Wedding Dress
    5. Rose Rankings

See you all in game!
    R2Games LoA Ops Team

I wonder, when will the event for Amora seal be out?
    Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

I checked this out on the GTArcade site, and they have a very similar post -- including the part about the first two servers. One thing I noticed different, however, was that the update will occur on the rest of the servers an hour later, on GTArcade. Since that hasn't been mentioned here, should I assume that the update will not occur on the other servers here?

If so, is there an estimated time as to when the update will occur on the other servers?
      If not, can you please amend the first post here? (...And the update on the homepage -- though I assume it is linked to this.)
      League of Angels
      Server: [S49] Evil Incarnate
      Name: Kanoshi
      Class: Paladin
      Guild: Armageddon

Comment

may i ask why its only S1 and S2?
        Zombie ate my Pizza
        S6 Deep Valley (temp)
        Name - Diablos
        lvl - 36
        BR - 37k
        Guild - Demons

Comment

whats going to be the cost of wedding?

Comment

Only for S1 and S2? ............

Comment

I noticed that the wedding costume is PATK based, is there gonna be another outfit for MATK based players?

Comment

what ever that event was it'll be nuts 500 shard.. if angelica was 300 diamond a shard for 200 shard and u need 500 shard, i hope that extra 300br is wroth it

Comment

seriously. gonna run maintenance on us west when we have not even got to do twilight yet?
                  why are you unable to run it during the vast hours of nothingness for events.
                  all your other games i seen typically maintenance starts at midnight or 1am us west time
                  League of Angels
                  ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                  Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                  10.6 Million+ BR
                  The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                  (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                  Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

Working...
                  X