League of Angels---Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League of Angels---Marriage

Players that are lucky enough to have found their soul mate in League of Angels are now able to get hitched.

Requirements:

Both parties need to be single. You can use Sex Change Card to change your character’s gender.

It must be a heterosexual marriage.

Both parties need to reach at least Level 40.

Both parties need to be online.

Both parties need to be on each other’s friendlist.

At least 1999 Intimacy points

At least one set of wedding rings.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	1
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	1745485

Propose

Go to the Character menu and click on the Marriage icon to open the proposal menu.

You can propose once every 30 minutes.

You can spend Diamonds to announce your proposal server-wide

Once the other player accepts the proposal, a wedding ring will be sent to her/him and the two will become husband and wife.

Name:	2.png
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	1745486

Intimacy

Once 2 players become friends, they will have an Intimacy value.

Team Dungeon: earn 4 Intimacy points for clearing one dungeon together, max 20 points a day.

Bless World Tree: earn 20 Intimacy points for blessing each other’s World Tree, max 20 points a day.

Water: Earn 3 Intimacy points for watering for each other’s plants, Max 60 points a day.

Kill Bugs: Earn 3 Intimacy points for killing bugs for each other, max 60 points a day.

Steal Harvests: lose 2 Intimacy points for stealing from each other’s Garden, max 20 points a day.

Send Roses: earn 1 Intimacy point for sending 9 roses to the each other.

Comparing: earn 1 Intimacy point for comparing fights with your partner, max 20 daily

A maximum of 200 Intimacy points can be obtained per day.

Marriage Menu

There are 3 tabs in the Marriage menu: Affection, Wedding and Divorce.

In the Affection panel, you can consume Love Crystals to upgrade the small Hearts icon around the couple.

Every time the 6 small Hearts are lighted, Affection will be upgraded by 1 level.

Lighting the small Hearts will give the characters stats bonus.

Upgrading Affection will increase character’s resistances.

Name:	3.png
Size:	473.5 KB
ID:	1745487

Wedding Party

Requirements:

Must take place between 10 am and 11 pm server time.

The 2 players need to be husband and wife.

Each couple can hold one wedding party each day.

Each player can attend 3 wedding parties each day.

There are 3 types of wedding parties: Common, Romantic and Fantasy, each with different after-wedding gift chests.

Romantic Chests and Fantasy Chests have a chance to give Wedding Garb materials.

The blacklisted players cannot attend the wedding party.

You can only attend one party at a time. If you leave the party before it ends, you cannot join any other ongoing parties.

Name:	4.png
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	1745488

Wedding Rules:

A wedding party lasts 20 minutes.

If the wedding party reaches high enough Passion, the husband and wife will get special flairs.

At the wedding party, the bride and groom can gift Confetti to the guests to increase Passion and earn Host Chests.

Guests can give their blessings to the couple to increase Passion. Each player can give blessings 15 times a day for free, max 5 times in a party.

Guests can set fireworks to increase Passion and earn Fireworks Gift Packs.

Confetti and fireworks may both be used 50 times at one wedding party.

After the party, the hosts and guests will get Common/Romantic/Fantasy Chests according to the party type. Extra Passion Chests will be delivered if the party had enough Passion.

Divorce

The wedding ring will disappear.

You can divorce unilaterally if your spouse has not logged in for 10 days or by spending some Diamonds. Otherwise, you must mutually split.

Name:	55.png
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1745489
    Last edited by EdgeLOA; 02-12-2014, 10:48 AM.

ok 2 questions....1) the 200 intimacy limit a day is that including roses? so if i send 2x 999 roses i can only obtain 200 intimacy max(if so that sucks) and 2) so if im the one that buys one ring. is it just my partner that is going to get a ring or i will also retain a ring?
    IGN - asteroph
    Class - sorcerer
    Server - [26] Paradisia's Glory

Comment

Originally posted by -IronHide- View Post
      ok 2 questions....1) the 200 intimacy limit a day is that including roses? so if i send 2x 999 roses i can only obtain 200 intimacy max(if so that sucks) and 2) so if im the one that buys one ring. is it just my partner that is going to get a ring or i will also retain a ring?
      Yes roses are included, You will get a ring too.
      | | |

Comment

How to upgrade rings ?

Comment

are the rings upgradable?
          IGN - asteroph
          Class - sorcerer

Comment

Let say we divorce, the ring will dissapear.. The question is , both player rings will dissapear (sender n receiver) or only 1 person which is receiver will lost the ring? and also, if we want to married again, we must purchase a new pair ring ? ?
            :mad: xN30x :mad:
            :cool: xS14x :cool:

The Truth Is Out There

Comment

"Team Dungeon: earn 4 Intimacy points for clearing one dungeon together, max 20 points a day"

Currently not working on S35.. Just ran it twice looking at the points.. did not move..

Please fix asap. Was lvl45 Dungeon.. I'm 54 other person 57 or 58 I think.. level of course

Comment

Beat ya'll to it first married couple on 66 :3 R2GG
                ~~~-----<< click that :3-----~~~

~~~-----Always remember no matter where you go, there you are----~~~~

~~~-----When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played-----~~~

~~~-----Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't-----~~~
                Regards,
                Angel

Comment

When the roses event ends. does the proposal end too??? If so that's silly. seeing how you say we get 200 max per day, that's a lie i've been trying to get intimacy with someone going on 2 days, and we've done everything together 2 days=400 intimacy and we're sitting at 373. We're never gonna be able to reach 1,999 intimacy before the event ends, Since we don't "pay to play". It's ridiculous i'm not dogging people who do pay but if you are going to make a game where non paying players can play as well you shouldn't make it so hard for us non payers to get any enjoyment / goodies out of the darn game.
                  S23: Eclipse Tavern
                  Guild: Crimson Dawn
                  Lvl 77: Toxic

Comment

1)lover's oak in garden is permanent or it's event only and disappear after event is over?
                    2) even after joining 3 wedding party can we host our party?
                    3) is there any point in rising intimacy after marriage?
                    4)can i do marriage again without giving divorce?
                    Last edited by R222750566; 02-14-2014, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Question regarding a divorce. Does the person that proposed receives the ring back in order to get married again or does he/she have to buy another one...
                      League of Angels S76
                      Itz Goodson

Comment

why it is we do the team dangeon our intimacy din't move

Comment

Originally posted by ItzGoodson View Post
                          Question regarding a divorce. Does the person that proposed receives the ring back in order to get married again or does he/she have to buy another one...
                          Will find out about this and post an update here
                          | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R222750566 View Post
                            1)lover's oak in garden is permanent or it's event only and disappear after event is over?
                            I can only answer the last one for now, no you can only marry again after divorce. Rest of the questions ill find out about them and let you know.
                            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by R222750566 View Post
                              1) no idea, yet i do hope it stays around,
                              2) id say yes, i hosted 1 valentines party, and joined 3 more with no problems,
                              3) cannot see a single thing to use intimacy for after the marriage, but hey cant hurt to raise anyway might be a feature later on
                              4)nope you have to get a divorce, bigamy is not aloud, :P
                              IGN - asteroph
                              Class - sorcerer

Comment

Working...
                              X