No announcement yet.

League of Angels---Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what if i i hold a party and my husband not online will he still receive the chest?

Comment

lol! Anyone else think that 3rd divorce image is just hilarious? Seriously, nice guide. Thanks.

Comment

Upgrading rings

I have a Question regarding the Rings? i see there are 3 types on rings you can purchase yes, well if i purchase the 2nd type, later on can i repurchase the 3rd type to wear after i have wed with my partner and of course we both get the upgraded version right?

Comment

If male proposes with Azurak ring, female will get also Azurak ring..... but after a while female wants to buy Burning Light ring... the question is: will the male get Burning Light, or keeps his Azurak?

Comment

Originally posted by tawengs View Post
            If male proposes with Azurak ring, female will get also Azurak ring..... but after a while female wants to buy Burning Light ring... the question is: will the male get Burning Light, or keeps his Azurak?
            He wont get Blazing Light.
            | | |

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleSaiyan View Post
              I have a Question regarding the Rings? i see there are 3 types on rings you can purchase yes, well if i purchase the 2nd type, later on can i repurchase the 3rd type to wear after i have wed with my partner and of course we both get the upgraded version right?
              If you buy a new ring after your wedding only you will get the ring not your partner.
              | | |

Comment

what if i get divorce wonder if our intimacy will be back to 0 cause i need her to get new rings the one using diamond..

Comment

Is there any point building intimacy after marriage with your soul mate?

Comment

What does it happen with Affection level and stats bonuses when the couple divorces? Does it keep the same level and stats bonuses? If not, it's a dangerous system since other person can pay 1000 diamonds and force a divorce against your will and getting you to lose those affection levels and stats bonuses you were increasing for a time.
                    S76 - Galadeth

Comment

I have a question....if you divorce and then marry someone else does your tree and affection level reset or do they continue from the last marriage?
                      Last edited by Zvonksy; 03-20-2014, 04:44 AM.

Comment

Once a divorce happens what happens to the intimacy that was gained and all the other stuff like the tree? Ok so the rings go away. The reason I am asking as I have been abandoned. She has been gone nearly a month. I found someone else and want to know exactly what I need to do and what will happen when I do this.

Comment

How about an update on the questions being asked here please? I would also like to know what happens to the Lover's Oak if you divorce, I know it goes away from Garden, but if you remarry, does it retain the level it had before divorce or does it reset to level 1? Does it use the person's Tree who proposed or whoever had the higher level tree? Please give an update soon about these questions. Also for those who do not know, the Ring is only removed from the person who DID NOT buy the Ring to begin with. The other person that bought the ring keeps theirs. Also, Affection stats are retained even upon divorce and stay that way until you remarry and start increasing them again.
                          Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
                          IGN: Rubiana
                          Level: 76
                          Battle Rating: 821748
                          Class: Paladin
                          Guild: Guardians
                          Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
                          Domination Champion!

Comment

Originally posted by R249635273 View Post
                            Once a divorce happens what happens to the intimacy that was gained and all the other stuff like the tree? Ok so the rings go away. The reason I am asking as I have been abandoned. She has been gone nearly a month. I found someone else and want to know exactly what I need to do and what will happen when I do this.

Everything will stay the way it is. Affection Bonuses are retained. Oak Tree (might) be retained. I say might because we had a couple divorce, the trees went away, then they remarried each other and the trees came back at the same level as when they divorced, HOWEVER, I do not know if that will happen when you remarry someone NEW. It may give you both your Oak or it may make both start from level 1. Have not tested that enough to know sorry. But as for the rest, all stays as it was, and you keep the ring if you were the one that bought it to begin with. If you remarry someone new, please let us know what happens with your Oak?
                            Domination Champion!

Comment

IF you marry someone new, the tree will be reset to lvl 1 .

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by Meditron View Post
                                IF you marry someone new, the tree will be reset to lvl 1 .
                                Thank you for this information.

Complete recap of what happens upon Divorce and Marrying someone new:

Ring is removed from the person who DID NOT originally purchase it. Person who bought the ring will still have theirs.
                                Lover's Oak will be reset to level 1 upon marrying someone new.
                                Affection Stat Bonuses will NOT reset.
                                Intimacy ratings are not affected by Divorce and remain the same.

Hope this helps and thank you to everyone who helped figure all this out.
                                Domination Champion!

Comment

Working...
                                X