Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Kabam Server Merges for 2/14 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW!!! NO warning what so-ever :S
    I am from Kabam server 49 and now it just doesn`t show up in the "My servers" section in the log in page. SO what will the new merged server be called? And will it appear again in the log in page when the maintenance/merge complete? Also any idea of when it will be up and running again? It is now 11.42 GMT and still no server yet

Comment

abt 4hr 15 mins now

Comment

I'm from S12 and I couldn't log in to get any of my dailies done before work =/ Maybe the server merger will help who knows but a warning would have been nice.
        Saeltraume
        Kabam S12
        Crit Mage
        **Hercules 72k
        Sacred Knight 225k
        TheGuild

Comment

Originally posted by DemonRockstar View Post
          SO what will the new merged server be called? Also any idea of when it will be up and running again?(
          according to the information in the first post. you will still log in on S49. Also, according to the first post. they expect to be done between 4 and 6 hours. Our server S25 disappeared at approx 23:30 server time, so I assume it will be up between 4 and 6 AM server time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rokin-S25 View Post
            S25 here, looking forward to playing.

Sucks I saved ALL my stuff to do between midnight a 5 am server time!!!
            same here bro, and now everything its lost(

Comment

Originally posted by Rokin-S25 View Post
              according to the information in the first post. you will still log in on S49. Also, according to the first post. they expect to be done between 4 and 6 hours. Our server S25 disappeared at approx 23:30 server time, so I assume it will be up between 4 and 6 AM server time.
              it's already almost 7 am server time... D:
              Saeltraume
              Kabam S12
              Crit Mage
              **Hercules 72k
              Sacred Knight 225k
              TheGuild

Comment

They said it could take 6 hours, so I wouldn't expect to see anything until around 0800 EST, if you are on an US East Coast server

Originally posted by Alptraume View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Alptraume View Post
                  Sorry, that was my bad, I was going off of server time my server S25 West Coast US. I didn't notice S49 is a Europe server. For me (in Germany) S25 server time is a 9 hour offset from my local time

Comment

same here. evan if i think for my country its 10 hours, since evan if both our countryes in europe, we have diferent timeline

Comment

Bit late no notice but thanks for the merge of my server been long time and hopefully you not mess it up this merge like last time we where supposed to merge and never did complete the merge.
                      WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Any idea when S45 will be available and with what name?

Comment

I can see S49 Europe again but when clicking I get a black screen....

Comment

Ok server 49 has just come back up in the log in window, But when i try to log in I just get a black screen and it won`t load

Comment

S25 also has the black blank screen

Comment

Please clear your cookies and cache.
                                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                                X