Get Adobe Flash Player。

Get Adobe Flash Player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sorcerer or mystic help

Sorcerer or mystic help

what should i choose im abit confused thanks if you can help me out

Knight of Knowledge XrosSlash is just another poster. For now.... XrosSlash's Avatar
    hmm though call. all sorcerer are whining bout their fireball skill (ignore def) do very lil damage. while on the other hand, mystic has no a really good active skill, forced to use ST forever.

pick one u really like, its no different. because both has same passive.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far ~
    Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha) more list to come

Quote Originally Posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    We want all our game content to be free and accessible for all so this won't happen. If you don't spend cash, you can still participate in all areas of our game, it just takes longer.

If you want dodger mage use sorc, Dodge gems + Unicorn + Absolute zero FTW

Mystic do more damage than sorc and never miss and also has a high proc of crit compared to sorc.
    Last edited by chukulit04; 02-17-2014 at 06:30 AM.

Priest of Pontifications iRyahn is just another poster. For now.... iRyahn's Avatar
    Mystic sucks to be honest. Same skills through the whole game even as a Mage. Atleast Sorc gets some useful new ones. But in my opinion Mages in general aren't that great. Warriors seem to have upper hand.

Knight of Knowledge XrosSlash is just another poster. For now.... XrosSlash's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chukulit04 View Post
    If you want dodger mage use sorc, Dodge gems + Unicorn + Absolute zero FTW

Mystic do more damage with sorc and never miss and also has a high proc of crit compared to sorc.
    not true. mystic and sorcerer has the exact amount of crit due to same passive skill. unless u can proof me wrong

dodge gem only great for avoiding angel attack. as a mystic with 2k+ hit i never ever miss.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far ~
    Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha) more list to come

Quote Originally Posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
    We want all our game content to be free and accessible for all so this won't happen. If you don't spend cash, you can still participate in all areas of our game, it just takes longer.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosSlash View Post
    not true. mystic and sorcerer has the exact amount of crit due to same passive skill. unless u can proof me wrong

dodge gem only great for avoiding angel attack. as a mystic with 2k+ hit i never ever miss.

They have the same amount of crit stats I'm just saying mystic proc more crit cause of its finishing move "Finishing Core" and using "Shock Therapy" basic skill or mage wc gives +28% more crit + eqping Ruin emblem to have higher chance of activating the finishing move, you can try by yourself even not eqping crit gem, mystic do more crit a lot than sorc. world boss, gauntlet or any battle, and thats why mystic do more damage than sorc because mosts its normal atk crit most of the time.

and for sorc dodging angel atk is very big deal bro imagine evading 50-60k who always wipe out your entire party cause of red angels
    dodge gem also a very big help for dodging normal attacks,
    mystic skill never miss as it says in description but you can dodge mystic normal atk,
    Im just saying sorc has higher dodge cause of its "Absolute Zero" wc lowering enemies hit rate and combo with dodge gem + unicorn.
    I know cause im having a hard time to people who build like this.
    Last edited by chukulit04; 02-17-2014 at 06:49 AM.

pretty sure mystic and sorc dont have same crit... after you choose class the stat per lvl rates change.
    atleast this is true for paladin/berserker since im a zerker i never cared about mages to check this on them also:P

Squire of Statements HeavyWind is just another poster. For now.... HeavyWind's Avatar
    Mage power is FROSTBITE , once it active 18% more damage even their angel. i dont find it at warrior valiant banner .only for party . angel dont get boost .

From what i Have Seen on my server Sorcerer is the Easiest to Use , Mystic requires you to find the specific Build or it will fail constantly. But, its your choice, grba some more info on them both from people on your server or older servers then choose. Best way XD
    Have a Nice Day

at very least being a mystic will let you forget about other's dodge rating... as one of real-life army special forces said, "it is better to have slightly inaccurate weapons that can always shoot without jamming, than having a precise-aiming weapons that may jam by accident." if we exchange "jam" to "be dodged", i believe you know the rest.

sorc = one nuke (def ignoring) magic that can be dodged
    mystic = one homing thrown stone that won't miss

make your choice, although this isn't the only factor to win fights in game.
    Last edited by R237993938; 02-24-2014 at 06:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast