X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server War Bugs

Valiant Warriors,

We really apologize for any inconvenience caused by cross server war so for better game experience, please post the bugs of cross server war here, and we are going to solve the issues you meet as soon as possible.

Post bugs please follow this format.

Server NO. :
    IGN:
    Short Description:
    Screenshot:

Thanks a million guys; let's make our game better together!

Hello,

Still having the same issue, whenever I join cross-server war, I get a blank screen, no chars or nothing, for 30 minutes.

Server NO. : 63 Stone Canyon
    IGN: Dnlskes
    Short Description: Still having the same issue, whenever I join cross-server war, I get a blank screen, no chars or nothing, for 30 minutes. The screen in the screenshot is all I see, cannot click anything etc
    Screenshot:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloos.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	499.5 KB
ID:	1681584

Comment

target from witch doesn't work properly its very hard to target someone u need to find a proper spot and its like above their head
      i was able to respawn in midle right next to crystal because i used witch first skill i teleported to a friend and died in same time so i finished dead in mid
      matchmaking balance is bad a team can be way too strong than the other
      i always get attacked by 2 or more players same time although i should have a cd after each attack
      it happend to me a lot of times after my enemy started to mine i couldn't attack him even there was no other attack on him and me not in cooldown(here may be a sync problem)
      Lolitta
      S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

I have a big Bug on S85 I can enter in Cross how many time i van but i didnt get my voucher for that 3 attemp's and every time i get honor here i put my 2 screenshot;s 1 si when i start and second when i finish the round. It can be see i get the honor down in picture Click image for larger version

Name:	Cross 1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	291.6 KB
ID:	1681592Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	1681591
        Last edited by R26007225; 02-19-2014, 10:38 AM.

Comment

i got a bug where in some fights i cant click to use bonuses - i created a thread and will try to find it

edit: here is the thread - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....6-Cross-Server
          Zombie ate my Pizza
          S6 Deep Valley (temp)
          Name - Diablos
          lvl - 36
          BR - 37k
          Guild - Demons

Comment

found a new bug
            today i attacked a player with very low hp with third spell from cute witch skin and i think he attacked me too same time because i killed him and right 0.1 seconds after the brief fight started with him full hp even he was dead in his base and i was killed.
            Lolitta
            S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

[System] Lost connection to server! !!
              [System] Reconnected to server
              [System] Reconnected to server

this keeps coming up during cross server battles, really getting sick of this now

Comment

I can not enter Cross server the que clock goes to 0 and I have to click it again.

Comment

Originally posted by R26007225 View Post
                  I have a big Bug on S85 I can enter in Cross how many time i van but i didnt get my voucher for that 3 attemp's and every time i get honor here i put my 2 screenshot;s 1 si when i start and second when i finish the round. It can be see i get the honor down in picture [ATTACH=CONFIG]72223[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]72222[/ATTACH]
                  Need screeshot with the rewards you get right when you press collect not after the fact. So press collect you will have rewards popup in yellow writting screenshot those.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmerritt View Post
                    I can not enter Cross server the que clock goes to 0 and I have to click it again.
                    Server IGN??????

Comment

S59 Smurdunn Cliffs

Comment

S59 is the server
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-02-19 at 6.50.36 PM.jpg
Size:	645.5 KB
ID:	1681600
                        Last edited by Tmerritt; 02-19-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

If you get attacked you get about 8secs before you get attacked again but why sometimes I get attacked twice. Just Saying

Comment

Originally posted by moonboygwapo View Post
                            If you get attacked you get about 8secs before you get attacked again but why sometimes I get attacked twice. Just Saying
                            it called assist attck.
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

i don't like the fact that u cant change your party during cross is this a bug or that way was intended?
                              Lolitta
                              S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

Working...
                              X