No announcement yet.

BIG spender event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing I got the typo before they fixed it sending in ticket for my whips.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
      Good thing I got the typo before they fixed it sending in ticket for my whips.
      Update us

Comment

and if they need proof, it's all here

Comment

they will ave to honor the original event posting 10k whips for 20kballens customer is always right in consumer buying

they need to take it off replace the mistake and put it back on and ave to say to the ppl who brought them and had 10k whips well done you got 1 over r2 lol

Comment

Nope a GM logged into my account without permission and deleted the 10K whips without informing me whatsoever, as a loyal hard casher this is downright unprofessional and disgraceful I might add. The products we pay for should definitely be ours, and if R2 doesn't reimburse me with my 10K whips, that is technically false advertising because I spent 20k balens for 10k whips not 1k.
            Last edited by suzychewy; 02-22-2014, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by suzychewy View Post
              nope a GM logged into my account without permission and deleted the 10K whips without informing me whatsoever, as a loyal hard casher this is downright unprofessional and disgraceful i might add. although under R2's terms of service, it states that we do not own our accounts but the products we pay for should definitely be ours, and if R2 doesn't reimburse me with my 10K whips, that is technically false advertising because i spent 20k balens for 10k whips not 1k.
              send them a ticket

Comment

Lawyer up! Do it !!!!

Comment

Fujifiuma got his 10k whips from customer support, or so he says.

Comment

same thing happened to me. pretty damn ****** off. i got logged out of my game with zero warning, and when i logged back in the 10k whips were gone. what kind of management is this? i legally and fairly made a purchase in accordance with what THEY advertised - 20k balens in exchange for 10k whips. for them to suddenly alter the product promised and force the change upon players who made a purchase under the previous terms of agreement/description is ridiculous. their behaviour shows a total disrespect for their consumers.

isn't it interesting how they're so quick to rectify errors that they perceive as losing them money, but nothing else? i have literally never seen them fix an issue so quickly. case to point: i participated in the magic pot event the morning it came out and got buggy rewards (this includes gold and daru and kyanite that are sitting in my inventory, unable to be sold or used, simply taking up precious slots). till today all i have gotten in response to my ticket is "sorry we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible". it is almost hilarious how a GM could log in to my account and alter my inventory within half an hour of a (money-losing) mistake on R2's part, and yet cannot do anything about something that has inconvenienced me for days.

Comment

Just want to say, I can live with a lot of **** R2 is doing, but, logging in someone account without asking you? What the hell is wrong with you guys, need a mod. to answer that...

Comment

Originally posted by violentine View Post
                        same thing happened to me. pretty damn ****** off. i got logged out of my game with zero warning, and when i logged back in the 10k whips were gone. what kind of management is this? i legally and fairly made a purchase in accordance with what THEY advertised - 20k balens in exchange for 10k whips. for them to suddenly alter the product promised and force the change upon players who made a purchase under the previous terms of agreement/description is ridiculous. their behaviour shows a total disrespect for their consumers.

isn't it interesting how they're so quick to rectify errors that they perceive as losing them money, but nothing else? i have literally never seen them fix an issue so quickly. case to point: i participated in the magic pot event the morning it came out and got buggy rewards (this includes gold and daru and kyanite that are sitting in my inventory, unable to be sold or used, simply taking up precious slots). till today all i have gotten in response to my ticket is "sorry we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible". it is almost hilarious how a GM could log in to my account and alter my inventory within half an hour of a (money-losing) mistake on R2's part, and yet cannot do anything about something that has inconvenienced me for days.
                        Try sending a ticket, Fujifiuma got his 10k whips from customer support, or so he says.

Comment

If they wrongly advertised, and provided the reward as it was advertised, they have no right to take it back without customer approval. That is strictly illegal in the US. Just don't be confused with this being typical false advertising. If it was, you would have only been rewarded 1k. You were rewarded 10k and then someone accessed your account and removed 9k of the balance. That is Theft as well as false advertising.

Now, you have little recourse on your own. You're going to what, sue them for $200? Meh. You'll pay 5x that in legal fees. HOWEVER, if everyone from the Oceanic Servers created a class-action suit based on the changed advertising & Theft you could possibly get an equivalent of a 6-figure settlement out of them, which they'll likely pay in virtual-currency of Balens . You just have to hope one person involved is a lawyer, specifically with experience in False Advertising, otherwise it won't be worth the $.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Update us
                            I just received my 9k whips + the 1k i got from buying the "10k", around 1-2 hours ago, now got 19k whips saved for events lol

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                              I just received my 9k whips + the 1k i got from buying the "10k", around 1-2 hours ago, now got 19k whips saved for events lol
                              That's almost 2 levels of stables, like 4 and 5 o.o

To be honest, if I played on Oceanic servers, I'd be angry as hell that they took whips from some and gave to others.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                                That's almost 2 levels of stables, like 4 and 5 o.o

To be honest, if I played on Oceanic servers, I'd be angry as hell that they took whips from some and gave to others.
                                Stables level 5 already, but not going to use the whips until events

Comment

Working...
                                X