Recharge problem.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge problem.

I have made 3 purchases since last Sunday (2/16) and have not received the diamonds from either of them. Two purchases were made by Paypal (one for 9.99, which was charged twice, but yet, I only received 1000 diamonds for one purchase) and one for 4.99 (which was charged to Playspan instead of r2, as the prior purchase was charged), and another direct charge to my CC via playspan for 4.99. I have contacted playspan, and all payments were cleared, and then checked my account on r2, and all have said cleared, but yet I have received no diamonds. I have opened 3 tickets, one for each incident, and have not gotten a response for either of them. Please either credit my account appropriately, or refund me my money. I am getting tired of being ripped off by you guys, and am on the verge of reporting you for fraud because you are taking my money and not giving me what I pay for.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, can you provide me your ticket number? ill escalate it.
    | | |

Comment

They answered my ticket and denied my claim due to a chargeback to paypal on the first claim (which has since been cancelled- thus no money returned). they claim there is a "Ban" on my purchases, even though they have accepted my payments as listed below. Something needs to be done before I report them for fraud. If they supposedly blocked my purchases, then they shouldn't be keeping my money. No money was refunded to my paypal account, and all disputes opened with paypal are cancelled. Now where is the product I ordered? You people are the real thieves.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BrGamesproofofpurchase.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	1682031
      Last edited by Shikyrie; 02-24-2014, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Can you provide your IGN and server so i can get this checked with billing team?
        | | |

Comment

IGN: Shikyrie S-36

Comment

Hello,

I'm sorry but there is nothing as moderators we can do to help you, would you please email billing@r2games.com or provide a ticket number that we can have them respond to you on?

EDITED: Billing just notified me your goods were sent.
            Last edited by CafeAuLait; 02-24-2014, 06:13 AM.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

hey i m having a problem with recharge.. it always say my recharge is failed.. i m using indian bank debit card... ICICI Bank...(Master Card).. can u let me know that this bank is associate with ur game or not? i really want to recharge my account.. please kindly help me... thank you so much...

Comment

Only half of what was paid for was sent.. I still haven't gotten the ones lost from the original purchase.

Comment

so, no response to the last post? I still never got the 1000 diamonds from the first purchase for which the initial ticket was opened... all outside claims against you were dropped in good faith, and yet you still did nothing to refund my money on that purchase or give me the diamonds which I was charged for on the initial purchase. only change I saw was that the transaction was changed to Null. thanks for nothing, R2. Enjoy the free $10 that you got from me, because it will be your last.

Comment

(FACEPALM) - did you actually read their response? Asking you for the ticket number you already send there, so they can help out

P.S. can we please get a emotion rolling with a - facepalm? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SkylineGT View Post
                      (FACEPALM) - did you actually read their response? Asking you for the ticket number you already send there, so they can help out

P.S. can we please get a emotion rolling with a - facepalm? lol
                      Read further up. they said they refunded the money. but they nullified the original instead of giving refund or giving the diamonds I had originally paid for

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post

EDITED: Billing just notified me your goods were sent.
                        All goods were NOT sent

Comment

Hi there.

The Forums are actually not the place to discuss this further. The best point of contact for you really is billing@r2games.com .Direct communication with the the Billing departement would be beneficial to getting your Problem solved.

Regards

Meditron
                          Last edited by Meditron; 02-26-2014, 09:28 AM.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Card gets rejected

Hi, I'm from India.I am playing wartune for long time.Now i need to recharge my account but my visa debit card gets rejected.So can you please tell me which Indian cards are included in wartune payment.So it will be easier for me.Please specify the cards and banks.Hope i make you understand what i want to say. Thank you.

Comment

Hi i also got a problem about this issue. The error says "Recharge failed: google error(code=_ 1002 description IAB purchase failed.Null data in IAB result. Response 1002 bad response received."

Tried to recharge .99 tokens. What should i do?

Comment

Working...
                              X