Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/25 at 2:30 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 2/25 at 2:30 AM EST has ended!

​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on February 25th at 2:30 AM EST (11:30 PM PST(Feb 24th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game.

Update - After reading every reply in this tread, we have fully considered every player's losses in these days due to the recently bugged events then had a serious discussion with the devs. Eventually we convinced the devs it's quite reasonalbe to make compensation the players deserve and made some changes on the compensation pack, including increasing the amount of the Gold and Daru and adding more better stuff into it. We really feel sorry for all the inconvenience all these issues caused you guys and we can totally understand what you have gone through. Although we have apologized too many times before, still, we wanna apologize again and hope you can accepet it one more time. And please check the hot events section for the compensation package (Apology Pack) now.

Please note that this maintenance did not automatically reset the events. The events will still reset according to their regularly appointed server times.

Compensation Pack Details:

All characters may receive:
    • 2,000,000 Gold
    • 2,000,000 Daru
    • Soul Crystal x80
    • Lvl. 1 Gem Pack x20
    • Runestone x5
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1

Character Level ≥ Lvl. 38 may also receive:
    • Bronze King Chest x10
    • 2,000,000 Gold
    • 2,000,000 Daru
    • Soul Crystal x100
    • Lvl. 1-3 Gem Pack x5
    • Runestone x10
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x3
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x2
    • Skeleton Key x15

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Fixed the issue in which the Jewel Hunt, Fishing, Circuit Quests, Tower of Kings and EXP Recovery were not resetting.

Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Anything I have to say about this will probably get me banned, so I'll refrain.

On a side note, balen recharge is going through perfectly, and lag free as always. lol

Comment

are you joking ????? FIX IT NOW !!!!!!

Comment

not cool. some people can make jwls hunt and tok today. Many of us will lose 1 day of that. not fair for all

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
          ​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on February 25th at 2:30 AM EST (23:30 PM PST(Feb 24th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:
          • Fixed the issue in which the Jewel Hunt, Fishing, Circuit Quests, Tower of Kings and EXP Recovery were not resetting.
          how are the players affected by this bug will be compensated? and don't tell me 400k gold 100 insignia...

Comment

Why not next month ?? I dont mind to lose all that exp.... JOKING of course....FFS fix it today...some ppl on my server can run tok ect today and some cant WTH !

Comment

This is not good might not get all my fishing attempts in now as i have work at 5-11 ST

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                Anything I have to say about this will probably get me banned, so I'll refrain.

On a side note, balen recharge is going through perfectly, and lag free as always. lol
                and the stup1d devs at r2 are making their money as always... waiting for dark sylph to get introduced - will put max effort into convincing friends not to spend balens on buying it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                  ​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on February 25th at 2:30 AM EST (23:30 PM PST(Feb 24th), 7:30 AM GMT, 3:30 PM GMT +8) on all servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 4 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Patch Notes:

any compensation?

Comment

Do the emergency maintaince now, not tomorrow, a lot of people on my server will lose huge amount of rewards, its not fair to them.

Comment

Originally posted by atornihudas View Post
                      any compensation?
                      read my post please!
                      Originally posted by smartituampas
                      hahaha we have to wait 1 day with those quests not resetting.. that's a huge load of things we missed..
                      and to other players please never expect a decent compensation, coz it will never happen.
                      Last edited by smartituampas; 02-24-2014, 06:55 AM. Reason: moved to 1st page
                      Server Name Fixed, THX R2, BYE FORUM. i have no problem here anymore! unless someone gonna mess with me.

Comment

While fixing this, what about people with the magic pot event bug? still waiting to be comped for that :/
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by smartituampas
                          hahaha we have to wait 1 day with those quests not resetting.. that's a huge load of things we missed..
                          and to other players please never expect a decent compensation, coz it will never happen.
                          Its only a foul excuse.
                          I think the maintenance tomorow where anyway on shedule to take classwars out like every months and now the predent its a emergency maintenance.
                          Other wise if the got 24hours Delays with emergencys i dont like to have a serieus problem (car accident ,fire in house etc) over there in there Service Desert Hongkong!
                          “Being in a minority, even in a minority of one, did not make you mad. There was truth and there was untruth, and if you clung to the truth even against the whole world, you were not mad.”

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear."
                          George Orwell

“Education is not only the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think.” – Albert Einstein

Latest Server
                          S416 - Whispering Hills
                          Wittekind

And a Few more Servers from S80 onwards

Comment

really ?fix now? need this atemp ... ***...not need compensation need my atemp...
                            Last edited by sebastys15; 02-24-2014, 06:36 AM.

Comment

take us down now for it please .. 18 hours+ away ain't emergency
                              Cyanide
                              Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                              Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                              X