Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

whip event #17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 will not be giving away event pieces for sc or whip events anymore. They might do it on a +20 mount every now n then but stuff like hades will be purely cash only.

Comment

What I've heard so should you need to upgrade both Iris, Pan, Amazon, Gaia to the next class. Pan to Meduza, Iris Trion, Gaia to Herclus etc for Open Up The Dark Knihgt.

What while with you need lvl 70 + and purple on all atoll sylph before you get the Dark Knight sylpen sent.

If you collect iris, pan, gaia, and amazon for a blue free so you need max 6000 Mahra lower with fine with blessing.

6000 * 35 = 210 000 balens max if you get all blue for free more if you upgrade frome white + upgrade cost to next class.

Is why them never have Whisp events when Mahra is up and running in events to for be to easy and gain Mahra for free.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

kayata chuya gd hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by R226935530 View Post
          yes im really mad and hope never have to see valentines again in my life. this holiday should be removed evrywhere since only suck events ♥ u r.2
          I agree, ban Valentine's day!
          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-27-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Just visited Oceanic servers,

There is not any whip event.

So, either we expect it in march 1,2 or we were simply used like noobs .
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              What I've heard so should you need to upgrade both Iris, Pan, Amazon, Gaia to the next class. Pan to Meduza, Iris Trion, Gaia to Herclus etc for Open Up The Dark Knihgt.

What while with you need lvl 70 + and purple on all atoll sylph before you get the Dark Knight sylpen sent.

If you collect iris, pan, gaia, and amazon for a blue free so you need max 6000 Mahra lower with fine with blessing.

6000 * 35 = 210 000 balens max if you get all blue for free more if you upgrade frome white + upgrade cost to next class.

Is why them never have Whisp events when Mahra is up and running in events to for be to easy and gain Mahra for free.
              U are idiot? Or just joking? Lol

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                U are idiot? Or just joking? Lol
                He just has some mental damage xD and guys i've checked oceanic server tomorrow no whip event neither xD so my guess is we will get it 3rd or 4th march
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                  He just has some mental damage xD and guys i've checked oceanic server tomorrow no whip event neither xD so my guess is we will get it 3rd or 4th march
                  We get patch on 5th so don't hold your breath.

Comment

We wont get it this time.

So don't expect to much.

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                      chocolate event end on 3rd so i dont believe we get whip event so fast maybe at end of march

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        well think in another way, r2 helps us to save whips for dark sylph event!
                        Unless that event is just like this sc one and we don't get event items for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                          Unless that event is just like this sc one and we don't get event items for doing it.
                          But i got 3k Whisp instent 3000x35 = 105 000 saved
                          And i got 3350 frome Big Spend events
                          + 50 frome Baby Griffin pack
                          + 200 Mahra - if you own a yellow sylph you got 700 mahra

So am still see this month as very good month give alot of reward.

I have got itmes for like 300.000 balens if not more this month So i can easy spend my 140.000 balens spend i do this month for the wings, Griffon Sylph, + some spend in Magic Pot

I see it as a good month.

And i can easy save my Whisp to next Whisp events.

Can not complaine of not get any itmes pices for free after i got to save alot of balens into other itmes instent.

But should like to see some free mount next month instent

But if Whisp events should come i should get like 2.000+ mahra into Exchange only and that should just be to sick for be true.
                          Character - Taggen
                          Class - Archer
                          Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Yep,that was good month for cashers U are right

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                              But i got 3k Whisp instent 3000x35 = 105 000 saved
                              And i got 3350 frome Big Spend events
                              + 50 frome Baby Griffin pack
                              + 200 Mahra - if you own a yellow sylph you got 700 mahra

So am still see this month as very good month give alot of reward.

I have got itmes for like 300.000 balens if not more this month So i can easy spend my 140.000 balens spend i do this month for the wings, Griffon Sylph, + some spend in Magic Pot

I see it as a good month.

And i can easy save my Whisp to next Whisp events.

Can not complaine of not get any itmes pices for free after i got to save alot of balens into other itmes instent.

But should like to see some free mount next month instent

But if Whisp events should come i should get like 2.000+ mahra into Exchange only and that should just be to sick for be true.
                              well save those balens for until the next 100 k balens consume event. btw which sylph did you upgrade to yellow and which do you intend to be next? are you far away of maxing your yellow's sylph stats with sepulcrum?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                                well save those balens for until the next 100 k balens consume event. btw which sylph did you upgrade to yellow and which do you intend to be next? are you far away of maxing your yellow's sylph stats with sepulcrum?
                                I dont have chooes to upgrade sylph the big spends events told me was only Shop itmes some countet so i chooes to upgrade my cloths to lvl 6, buy some crypt keys, some Sylph Spectrum stuff just frome the shop.
                                Was not sure if its count upgrade sylphs.

But atless man got some whisp this month, spend some whisp to saved some of them to next Whisp events.

Click image for larger version

Name:	whisp countest.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	1682160

This was taken some day before big spend events was over end me like 50k just under the Big Spend events was up and running, dosent count one the box 1200 i buy for try get wings with no luck. And Magic Pot etc
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	spend.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	1682161
                                Character - Taggen
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment