This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25401441 View Post
    VERY BORED!! Even my credit card is getting bored... where is the guild quarry??? where is the last farm spots?? where is the lvl 80 gear?? where is the dark pet?? where is the new troops??
    where is something more interesting than going into treasure hunt.. click yes.. then leave wioth some carpy waste of time garbage?

GET IT TOGETHER R2!!!! THIS IS BORING THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!
    •the new farm slot will be used in Wartune version 2 wherein a tree will be planted there for married couples
    •the new troops were just newly out from Chinese wartune, so expect it to be out in R2 Wartune by several months from now
    •the Legendary Lv 80 set (no lv 80 normal) and dark sylph (Hades) might be out next big patch depending on r2
    •no info about guild quarry

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

I'm guessing it must start at lvl 40 as i'm now lvl38 and there's nothing above soul engraving in my inventory, refreshed several times,
      TheDuke, server: S1, Guild: Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by Kismet54 View Post
        I not see this in Chinese servers what lvl they for?
        in chinese treasure hunt unlocks at lvl 55. but have reached lvl 55 so no idea what or how it looks like

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
          now number 6 which is the most important - QUIT MAKING PROFILES ON S1 AND SPAMMING WORLD CHAT WITH QUESTIONS AS THERE IS ALREADY 30,000 INACTIVE UBER LOW LEVEL PATCH ASKING PROFILES ON THERE
          amen to that!
          Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

when was this going to happen it didnt happen on the date that r 2 said was the date to happen

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenlySoul View Post
              They should have a second Amethyts collect time for those that can not make double time as is to late for them since was supposed to be where second wb was.
              Ahem....isn't "available 24/7" awesome enough?

Comment

Originally posted by marius40 View Post
                Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to wartune.r2games.com

Try reloading: wartune.*r2games.*com/*server/*list
                IE8 splatted on me completely last night U.S. Central (no Bloodfang) -- even after my local ISP recovered enough to connect, Wartune would not load in IE8. IE10 and FireFox were fine though.

I know it was my local ISP because the Flash updater got disconnected mid-download.

Comment

when it will come on s418 r2 games need the answer plz

Comment

when will it come to s225

Comment

Working...
                    X